PDA

View Full Version : Fruit!

flipadeeflop
06-22-2011, 11:55 AM
Do the water parks have fruit stands? I'm assuming the CS places at least have fruit cups, but we eat multiple full pieces of fruit throughout the day and the fruit cups might not be enough food for the money so want to know our options! Thanks!!!

Friend of Figment
06-22-2011, 12:56 PM
All of the parks have fruit stands that sell whole apples, bananas and oranges as well as melons cups and sometimes grapes.

mgmnut
06-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Do anyone know if the locations of the carts are posted anywhere like on a park map, etc?

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-26-2011, 09:19 PM
I just took a look at the Blizzard Beach map, and I don't see the stands marked off.

I would ask at one the main dining location (but they will most likely also have whole fruit for sale there), and they can point you in the right direction.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-04-2011, 09:35 PM
I know they had whole fruit for sale on the same street as ToT and RnR in the Studios. It was on the left side walking up towards these attractions. I am not sure about the other parks.

ThanxForNoticin
07-05-2011, 12:24 PM
I know we like to hit the fruit stands. There might be more, but we often hit the fruit stand near the entrance to Kilaminjaro Safari at AK, and the one near Hall of the Presidents at MK. We also go to the one already mentioned in DHS. For some reason, I just cannot picture one of these stands around EPCOT, but there has to be one or 2 of them.

Fangorn
07-05-2011, 01:59 PM
I've seen fresh fruit available at Sunshine Seasons in the Land at Epcot.

Steve

BowTie7
08-06-2011, 07:04 PM
I miss the grapefruit that some of the stands used to have. Always found them to be a great afternoon snack.

ValenciaCalling
09-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Haha...After reading this, I have "Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruit" stuck in my head...:blush: