PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Table Meal

shortcake311
06-22-2011, 12:01 AM
I really want to dine here for dinner, but heard the only character there then is the Fairy Godmother. I have absolutely nothing against her, but I'd love to meet Suzy and Perla. I was wondering if anyone knew about this. I don't want to give up on dinner, but was hoping this stuff goes on too for lunch.:confused:

DizneyRox
06-22-2011, 07:27 AM
Last time I was there for dinner, I don't remember any characters visiting tables really. They may have waved going around during the show, but it wasn't a meet and greet. The meet and greet was with Cindy downstairs before we ate.

This was probably a couple of years ago though...

brivers222
06-22-2011, 09:24 AM
When we were there last October here is the following characters

Cinderella (available for photo opp downstairs)

Wandering around and visiting every table:

Belle (in her blue/white outfit)
Princess Aurora
Snow White
Jasmine
Ariel

There wasn't any fairy godmothers, but the characters did come around and spend a decent amount of time at each table. I was able to get a hug and photo with each of them... Ariel actually remembered us from 2 mornings before at Akershus... it was a blast. The food... eh, we won't worry about the food, its the characters that make this meal.

shortcake311
06-22-2011, 11:26 AM
I was also looking into the dinner at 1900 Park Fare. I like the sound of the breakfast, cause of the Alice characters, but the dinner includes all the ones I'm interested in. I just like the idea of the pictures when you eat at the Royal Table. Ugh, this is difficult, lol.

brivers222
06-22-2011, 11:38 AM
I have been to both 1900PF's and the characters are equally great.

Pooh, Alice, hatter are great in the AM

Step-sisters, Drizzalla, Prince Charming and Cinderella are great in the PM.

I enjoyed the Dinner part way more (then again it was our first meal we ate there our last trip) so i could have been high on pixie dust haha

B/C we are on the Deluxe we are doing
CRT-Breakfast
CRT-Dinner
Akershus-Breakfast

and then skipping the 1900PFs because i had better experiences at the three above

CleveRocks
06-23-2011, 02:10 PM
It changed pretty recently. CRT dinner used to be NOT a character meal, with Fairy Godmother as a kind0of master of ceremonies. But now, the dinner experience is EXACTLY the same as breakfast and lunch, in terms of characters and their interaction with guests.

shortcake311
06-25-2011, 10:55 PM
If you had to pick ONE meal to have here which would it be? I really like the dinner menu, but was thinking about maybe doing breakfast. Help! :unsure:

brivers222
06-25-2011, 11:43 PM
I am going to dinner and breakfast at the castle... lets just say i hope breakfast (and i have heard it is good) is better than the dinner ;)

mariak
06-26-2011, 12:21 AM
We've been to Lunch at Cinderella's Royale Table several times. Every time the princess line up has been Cinderella downstairs for "formal pictures" and the ones who visit the tables have been Belle (in her blue/white outfit), Princess Aurora, Snow White, Jasmine, and Ariel.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at Epcot (in Norway) has roughly the same line up of princess but the "formal picture" has been with Belle (in here traditional yellow ball gown). I think Akershus is a better value for the money (with the salad bar etc..). Of course, I'm still VERY disappointed that they took the salmon off the menu at the castle!

The last time we ate at 1900 Park Fare was in 2004 and the dinner characters included Cinderella, Prince Charming, the Fairy Godmother and two of the female mice. We have reservations there in September and hope the food is as good as we remember it!
:mickey:

DizneyRox
06-26-2011, 07:20 AM
Breakast at the casket last I was there was nothing special in terms on food. It was the same soggy bacon, overcooked eggs, etc that you get everywhere else on property.

That's why we just won't go back. Norway was better by a long shot. We'd go back there no problems... Provided Donalds Safari Breakfast was full...

Giselle
06-27-2011, 01:10 PM
Even though they told you it will only be the Fairy Godmother, there will be other characters there, they just don't "guarantee" it so they don't tell you who they are. I think this is actually the best time to go. I love the dinner meal and we have met more unique characters, instead of just the standard princesses whom you can meet in the tents anytime you want. We met Suzie and Perla, Mary Poppins, and Alice. So I say go ahead and give it a try, you never know who you will meet.