PDA

View Full Version : Water bottle straps/lanyards??

Dsnygirl
06-21-2011, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know if there are still water bottle straps or lanyards available at Disney?? I thought we had 4 of them, from Epcot... but have only found one in my search for our upcoming trip. :( I'd like to have one for each of us, but am not finding much information on them being available.

I do see a "kit" being sold that has a water bottle clip attachement in it, but to attach that to a standard lanyard would be WAY too short. The "older" straps, like the one I currently have, were very long, like a purse strap, so you could wear it across your body or over your shoulder.

If anyone knows if these are still available (or has any other ideas for carrying around water bottles, other than attaching them to your belt or belt loop, which wouldn't work for us...) I'd love to know about them!

:thanks:

VWL Mom
06-21-2011, 11:09 AM
They did still have them at all the soda carts in November. I'm taking 2 extra kids next week and plan on getting them first thing. I did scour the internet for alternatives but the end result was they are well worth the $3.50 IMO. Love the length, the adjustable opening, and the fact that they are still in great shape (purchased 1994).

BrerGnat
06-21-2011, 01:06 PM
Yep, I saw them a few weeks ago as well. I almost bought one...

magicalmom
06-28-2011, 12:36 AM
Also -hiking and outdoors stores and catalogs probably have them. (Won't name names . . . )