PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite thing about your favorite meal!!!!

finaldynasty
06-20-2011, 11:53 AM
What is the favorite thing about your favorite meal?

I love the Salmon at the Coral Reef. I also love the characters at the Crystal Palace!

exvagirl
06-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Chef Mickey's-I love the anticipation when you see the next character only a few tables away, so you rush to get more food and make it back to the table before they show up :D

CanadaLovesDisney
06-20-2011, 02:04 PM
I love mickeys not so scary Halloween party and dining at Tonys. You can watch everyone in costumes pass by! And the pumpkin cheesecake is amazing!

princessgirls
06-20-2011, 02:10 PM
Just LOVE everything about O'Hana's from beginning to end...YUM!!!!

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-20-2011, 03:43 PM
Its more atmosphere at Disney than food I think...although it does make it better to have good food...

Cara121078
06-20-2011, 06:20 PM
Love 'Ohana! Love the character breakfast. It is the first meal we have on our first full day of every trip. I also love the dinner there!!!

crltkcagle
06-20-2011, 07:08 PM
Favorite meal is dinner at Ohana's! My favorite thing is that the food is ALL SO GOOD and it just keeps coming until your belly is ready to burst! LOL And when you think you can eat anymore they bring out the bread pudding!

darthmacho
06-20-2011, 08:30 PM
This is a difficult question. I can think of a LOT of different meals from a LOT of favorite restaurants, but as far as a FAVORITE item, I'm going to go with MOLE POBLANO from San Angel Inn, which I have to eat with Dos Equis beer, black beans and yellow rice, and of course flan for dessert!

It was so good, that no matter what Mexican restaurant I go to now, I always order a meal with mole so I can relive the moment. :mickey:

Jared
06-20-2011, 11:06 PM
Lots of choices! The wings at 'Ohana and Kona Cafe stand out, as does the wonderful coconut curry stew at Boma. I also really enjoy the mahi mahi at Coral Reef and the appetizer sampler at Kouzzina.

TikiGoddess
06-21-2011, 05:43 AM
It's the whole moment:

Walking down an empty Main Street towards the castle... The bright Florida morning... Sunlight streaming through the windows of Crystal Palace... Delicious food to start the day... Getting Pooh bear hugs and Tigger bounces for all... And knowing that you have the entire day ahead of you, in your most favorite place in the world, with your most favorite people.

Kathy

brivers222
06-21-2011, 07:48 AM
I love everything about Ohana breakfast :thumbsup:

Hopefully Ohana dinner can rank right up there :)

BigThunderFan
06-22-2011, 06:09 PM
I love that first bite of filet, with the perfect amount of mushroom risotto and sauce on the fork at the same time. mmmmmmm! My eyes just rolled into the back of my head just thinking about it!

I also love the anticipation of walking down an empty Main Street, knowing you have a big breakfast and a fun filled day ahead!

But the most amazing thing, is when they pour the sauce over the bread pudding at `Ohana! :number1:

SBETigg
06-22-2011, 06:16 PM
California Grill, knowing that the menu will never be quite the same and enjoying the surprises of trying something new with a new presentation. Even my favorites, like the chocolate valrhona cake, get updated regularly with new accompaniments and serving styles. And that view. Always that view.

BrerGnat
06-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Always look forward to dinner at 'Ohana. The Bread Pudding dessert is my favorite part, but I like it all!

Sadly, I haven't eaten there since 2007 due to illnesses on vacation (either mine, or someone else's) and I am really determined to get there on my next trip!

Kairi_7378
06-22-2011, 08:59 PM
I loved getting pampered at the CA Grill. And of course the view! It was so relaxing to sip wine and to look out over the parks and the Seven Seas Lagoon. As for my favorite menu item there, it is a tie between the spicy sushi and the cheese plate (which I must pair with a dessert wine!)

Fastpasssteve
06-23-2011, 01:41 AM
Two things stick out in my mind:

One is the Filet of Beef at Jiko. Sweet Lord, it was melt-in-the-mouth deliciousness!

The other is the pork medallians with the goat cheese polenta! Hallelujah! Nobody speak while I'm eating this. I won't be able to hear you.