PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Cafe

faberj
06-20-2011, 08:58 AM
How is the Cape May Cafe Character breakfast? Is there are good selection of food? What characters can we exspect? We will be staying at the Swan/Dolphin and it would be within walking distance for me to take my little guy while daddy is at his meetings for the day.

mludman
06-20-2011, 10:02 AM
typical breakfast buffet selections. we like it. its quiet and the characters seem to spend a little extra time at each table

ChipDale2708
06-20-2011, 10:06 AM
The Cape May breakfast is our favorite and we try to go every trip. Donald, Goofy and Minnie are the characters there. It isn't usually packed, so they don't seem to rush their visits with you. The food is standard buffet, but very delicious! Their breakfast pizza is great if it is on the buffet. It wasn't there last month, but I hope they will bring it back. Since you are staying in that resort area, it's a great choice! Have fun!

WIMickeymommy
06-20-2011, 11:04 AM
Our family loves Cape May breakfast. It is a "must do" each time we go to Disney. The buffet food is typical but the character interaction is wonderful. It is a smaller restaurant so it isn't as loud as some that we have gone to. We have it on our ADR list for January. :mickey:

RAIDER
06-23-2011, 03:27 AM
Theres a great selection of food and the day we went we saw goofy ,mickey ,minnie and donald . You wont have to worry on the menu side theres fruit ,continental and the basic breakfest all there . Have fun

renecat
06-23-2011, 02:01 PM
Cape May is one of our favorites also. They have a nice selection on the breakfast buffet.
Have also done dinner there. Was also a great buffet.

Jillirose
06-25-2011, 01:29 PM
Love it :number1:

brivers222
07-11-2011, 03:35 PM
just decided to book it so I am happy with these posts :)