PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party/Candlelight Processional

amy853
06-17-2011, 07:02 PM
Hi Everyone!
Does anyone know when the dates might be released for the Tomorrowland Dessert Party? I'm going down 12/6-12/13 and also want to book a "dinner package" for the Candlelight Processional, but that hasn't been released yet either. Anyone been to these or know when I should be "stalking" Disney reservationists to get a booking??? Also, anyone been to the Donald Character breakfast in December? It's Christmas-themed, right? Was it worth it? Thanks you guys for your advice!!:mickey:

beksy
06-18-2011, 02:06 AM
I am looking for the same answers. I hadn't heard about the Donald breakfast but we have ressies there so that would be cool.

xo0ally
06-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Im going down July 5th. Early June I tried making reservations for Wishes Dessert Party and it said it was all booked. About two weeks after my inital try I found reservations for pretty much every night we were there. I don't know why I couldn't find them earlier but I kept trying and finally got them so maybe as you get closer to your trip you will be able to find reservations to Wishes. If not call them, I know the internet is easier but maybe then you'll be guarenteed you'll find reservations.

amy853
06-23-2011, 08:26 PM
Well, I kept checking online to book the dessert party and kept coming up that you couldn't book past August. Called today, and turns out you could have booked and now all my dates are taken - BUMMED OUT!!! Tried to book Candlelight Processional package and was told it's not available. Now I'm not sure I believe them??!!

Mickey'sIrishPAl
06-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Well, I kept checking online to book the dessert party and kept coming up that you couldn't book past August. Called today, and turns out you could have booked and now all my dates are taken - BUMMED OUT!!! Tried to book Candlelight Processional package and was told it's not available. Now I'm not sure I believe them??!!

I would not give up on either of your desired reservations. I have been trying to book for a September Wishes Dessert Party ressie and have not been able to do so. Still waiting for availability and for dates to post. Hang in there. I am sure that your requests just have not been posted yet and the dates have not been set as of right now.

mariak
06-28-2011, 02:20 PM
I had the same thing happen as one of the other posts. I called for all my Sept. ressies back in March. I kept trying to book the dessert party but the calendar did not (and still does not show that it is even available). I finally called the dining line and, as far as the cast member that I spoke with could tell, it may be a seasonal thing which may not book beyond those dates which are already out. I really didn’t get a definite answer so I just keep checking.

As far as the Candlelight Processional packages go…..I was in the same boat as you last year. We went Dec. 15-22 and I was trying to book ressies for the 20th (my DH’s b-day). As of my 180 booking date, they had not started booking for the CP. I did, however go ahead and book lunch at LeCellier (in case we didn’t get the package, we could still eat there for his birthday). I kept calling back (every couple of days) and they kept telling me to keep checking back. They finally gave me an actual date to check back. I know this sounds crazy, but I’m thinking it was about a month or two later. I did call on the date that they gave me and we got our CP package booked and I canceled my lunch ressie that I had previously booked as a backup. It all worked out with some persistence. My advice would be to just keep calling. At some point, they will be able to give you a specific date that those ressie will be released. Good Luck! :mickey:

sarahjaneaf
07-01-2011, 05:05 PM
Although I'm not sure about the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party, I talked to customer service and they said the reservations will be available sometime in July for the Candlelight Processional Dinner package. Since today is July 1st, I'm going to call to see if they're available today, but then again it might not be for a few more weeks. If I get any additional information when I call, I'll post it.

sarahjaneaf
07-01-2011, 05:47 PM
It looks like candlelight processional dinner packages are available starting Jul 26th.

beksy
07-02-2011, 09:22 PM
It looks like candlelight processional dinner packages are available starting Jul 26th.

Thanks for the info (and for saving me from making a daily phone call until I could find this date!) :blush: