PDA

View Full Version : Wheelchair Rentals...

Snickerdoodle
06-17-2011, 02:01 PM
Hi all,

We're staying on-site for our next trip and I was wondering where can I rent a wheelchair? and can we keep it the entire length of the trip?

Thanks for your help

Claudielou
06-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Your resort can give you a wheelchair company to contact and you can have it waiting for you when you arrive and then turn it in before you leave. We have done that for my Mother and it is great. The first year we got her chair in the parks every day, but you can't leave the park with it. That made for some long walks for her from the gates to the buses or the bus stop to our room. Have a great time. We will be there in October!:cheer:

Disney4us2
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Most of the scooter rental companies also rent wheelchairs. I used Apple Scooter. They rent rollators and wheelchairs as well as ECV's.

ElenitaB
06-18-2011, 05:47 PM
If you're flying down, you may consider getting her a wheelchair in the airport as well, if you anticipate that there may be a long walk (keep in mind your departure and arrival airports, on both ends of your trips).

Have a great trip! :thumbsup:

ransam
06-24-2011, 12:49 PM
i recommend on every post and will continue to do so. Use Apple. I've used many companies, and they are all good. But Apple is cheaper, great and i mean great customer service, and their chairs are excelent.

ask for Alex. he's awesome!