PDA

View Full Version : How do the Water Parks with more fun passes?

idreamofdisney
06-17-2011, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure if that is what they are called exactly but they are park hopper with water park and more for 5 days. How do they work? Can we go to the parks 5 days and then on day 6 go to a water park? I'm just a little confused if once you start using them is a water park considered a day or is that an extra day - also Disney Quest is included but I'm not even sure how great that is for a 9 year old girl. Thanks.

PopPhan
06-17-2011, 10:14 AM
The Water Park Fun & More option is completely different that the MYW park pass....

With the WPF&M option, you get ENTRIES into the two water parks, DisneyQuest and/or Oak Trail Golf Course (I think this is the right course, anyway...Never used that option.)

The number of ENTRIES into those venues matches the number of DAYS for your MYW park pass -- A 4 day MYW park pass with the WPF&M option will allow you 4 ENTRIES into any combination of the 4 places listed above.

If you would go to Blizzard Beach in the morning, then Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon, that would be considered two (2) ENTRIES, and in the above example would leave you with two available entries into any of the 4 places listed.

You cannot use these entries to go to any of the 4 main parks, nor does use of these entries take any DAYS off your MYW park pass.

The big difference to note between the MYW ticket and the WPF&M option is that the MYW ticket is for DAYS and the WPF&M option is for ENTRIES.

The Park Hopper option allows entry into two, or more, of the 4 main parks on the same day. This is the ONLY way to enter two, or more, of the main parks in one day other than buying two separate park tickets.

Hope this helps.

idreamofdisney
06-17-2011, 02:01 PM
I could then go for 5 days to the parks, then on day 6, 7, 8 etc. I could go to the water parks and/or disney quest, golfing etc. one on each day? Am I following you correctly? So I can really make this 5 day ticket a 10 day ticket - but only 5 days at the park. I think.:confused:

PopPhan
06-17-2011, 02:42 PM
You could stretch the WPF&M options to allow for 10 days on a 5 day MYW ticket with WPF&M option, yes.

The only stipulation is that all the credits - park days and WPF&M entries MUST be used up within 14 days of the first time the MYW ticket is used.

princessgirls
06-17-2011, 05:58 PM
I believe that your entries are all tied into your reservation and key to the world card. If you check out of the resort, I think that your key to the world and whatever you have left on it expires at midnight.

I hope this might help.

I just added the waterpark and more option to my 9 day hopper. It was $54 a person for my family of 4 (before the price increase). We plan on 2 waterpark days, and then hitting a park at night, and beings we are going to be in WDW for a good amount of time, we can hit a park in the am, and if it's hot, we can hit a waterpark in the afternoon, so I think we will get our money's worth out of it. It is also good for Disney Quest. We hope to try that out as well.
Julie:mickey:

CleveRocks
06-17-2011, 08:02 PM
I believe that your entries are all tied into your reservation and key to the world card. If you check out of the resort, I think that your key to the world and whatever you have left on it expires at midnight.

Nope. Totally not true. Your park tickets and your resort reservation are not tied together in any way. You can book a 1-night resort reservation and book a 10-day ticket with it, and that's just fine. Your ticket is totally unaffected by checking out of your Disney resort.

My guess is that you're confusing this with tickets not available since 2004, the old "length of stay" park hoppers ... these no longer exist.

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-17-2011, 09:21 PM
The dining plan credits expire at midnight, the day you check out, but tickets are good for 14 days (unless you've purchased the no-expiration option).

princessgirls
06-17-2011, 09:32 PM
Thanks for clarifying. I understand better now.

So YES you can do that, as you have entries to the waterparks and fun matching the number of days you have.

5 day pass = 5 entries to Typhoon, Blizzard, Disney Quest and the golf course that is available with this option (you would have to check).

Have fun!
Julie:mickey: