PDA

View Full Version : Booked a Night at Art of Animation!

Mammabruski
06-16-2011, 10:15 PM
And boy, was it expensive! We got one family suite in the Finding Nemo section - I think that will be the only wing open when we're going in June of next year.

I'm so excited to stay here! Who cares if it's almost the same price as a deluxe...

Cinderelley
06-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Hmmm. I was really excited about staying here next year, but I am not a big fan of Nemo. Might have to stay somewhere else.

CajunDisneyDad
06-17-2011, 07:15 AM
I had looked into that, and yes they are exspenisve lol. I thought they were going to also have standard rooms? No matter when I try to look them up, the only thing available were the suites. Maybe the rooms will come online at a later time?

nfrustaci
06-17-2011, 02:05 PM
Just priced it for june 2012 and it was 3642 with park hopper for 7 days no water park. And then i priced it for the poly and it was 1133 cheaper at the art. Not that much of a difference. I guess it depends on do u want bus service to epcot and kingdom or is the monorail and the awesome pool worth 1133. (they also have sit down dining, water activities and you feel like you are in Hawaii). hmmm just wondering for our trip in 2012. we go every year. usually stay value. we only have 1 kid and he is 2 so really we only need one room.

frozman
06-17-2011, 06:43 PM
I had looked into that, and yes they are exspenisve lol. I thought they were going to also have standard rooms? No matter when I try to look them up, the only thing available were the suites. Maybe the rooms will come online at a later time?

From looking at the other Art of Animation topic, it looks like the Little Mermaid section has the standard rooms, all other sections are "Family Suites" only, so if Nemo is the only section open when you plan to go, then Suites are all that will be avaiable. Just a thought, but I would think they'd be more focused on completing the Family Suites first as that kind of room only has a small presence at WDW right now, and as someones already noted, they are kind of expensive and therefore more profitable.

LVT
06-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Allstars family suites are for up to 6 people and rather expensive. I have never seen them discounted. We get 2 discounted value rooms somewhat cheaper than 1 value suite. IMHO
it take a spread sheet or travel agent to get the best deal at WDW.