PDA

View Full Version : Our "Back to Heaven in 2011" trip ADR's

Pete Olsen
06-16-2011, 07:17 PM
Only 2 weeks until we are back in Disney. Just the two of us, both 55 and young at heart. We are on the dining plan. Here are our ADR's -
July 2 - Crystal Palace (7pm)
July 3 - Gardenview Lounge Tea (2pm)
Tony's Town Square (8pm)
July 4 - Hollywood & Vine (6pm)
July 5 - Biergarten (6pm)
July 6 - Sanaa (7pm)
July 7 - Mama Melrose (Fantasmic 4pm)
July 8 - Chef Mickey's (6pm)
July 9 - Le Celliar (3pm)
July 10 - Kouzzinz (6:30pm)
July 11 - Wolfgang Puck Cafe (9pm)
July 12 - Les chefs de France (8pm)
July 13 - 'Ohana (6pm)
July 15 - Cinderella's Royal Table (7pm)
Can't wait to get started!

DizneyRox
06-16-2011, 07:32 PM
July 4th at MGM?

Hmmm... There's still time to change your plans. The fireworks there are good, however viewing is tough (EVERYBODY is lined up on the road between the entrance and the Hat, and I mean EVERYBODY). And on a day like the 4th, the park is going to be PACKED!!!!

And personally, H&V is probably my most hated, least favorite place to eat in all the world. Correction, it's the second most hated, next to last least favorite place to eat. Luau is #1

Epcot is where it's at on the 4th really... Might be tough getting a place to eat though this close. But, there are a number of places right at the resorts outside of International Gateway if the park is fully booked.

Just my opinion though...

Kairi_7378
06-16-2011, 09:14 PM
I think that it's nice that you're eating at CRT on your last night! Enjoy!

darthmacho
06-17-2011, 05:46 AM
What a GREAT lineup!!! A lot of my personal favorites on the list. Don't worry about Hollywood & Vine, I've dined there several times and found it to be pretty good. Nothing fancy, but good. Love that you have so many character meals. I will never outgrow them either.

CajunDisneyDad
06-17-2011, 07:22 AM
Hollywood and Vine is ok :) Its a Buffet and a character dining, so keep that in mind. We went on our last trip with DS and he loved it because the characters were from his ..well it was playhouse disney...lineup. Have fun :) We will be there 7/6-7/11 for a quick trip :) You will have to let me know how Chefs De France is, always wanted to try it but we are doing the new Italian place this go round :)

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-17-2011, 08:21 AM
Your ADRs look pretty good to me...not a fan of H&V either but it is worth it to get the Fantasmic Pkg...enjoy your trip:)

BigThunderFan
06-17-2011, 05:25 PM
Wonderful lineup for sure! There are several on there that literally made me go "mmmmm!" out loud! Enjoy your trip, and don't let the heat bother you! :thumbsup:

CanadaLovesDisney
06-17-2011, 07:42 PM
Wow please write a trip report after! I would love to hear what you thought of mama melrose and a few others we have been considering trying next time!:mickey:

beksy
06-18-2011, 02:28 AM
Looks like a great lineup! Have a fabulous trip and let us know how they all were. :mickey:

slegrant
06-18-2011, 08:42 AM
Great line up! We will be there the same time....can't wait:mickey: