PDA

View Full Version : New Characters at DCA

tinkwest
06-16-2011, 10:37 AM
From the Disney Parks Blog 06/15/11:

There are new friends coming to Disney California Adventure park this summer!

On June 25, the Wilderness Explorers’ Camp will open at Redwood Creek Challenge Trail, featuring Russell and Dug from the Disney•Pixar film, “Up.” The Ahwahnee Camp Circle will be the place where guests can participate in a special ceremony with Russell and graduate to Senior Wilderness Explorers. Also, as guests enter the trail, they will be met by Dug, the friendly dog. The trail will feature Wilderness Explorer activities through which young guests can earn merit badges.

On July 9, Phineas and Ferb will debut their new show, “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party,” also at Disney California Adventure park. The show will be an interactive dance party featuring the Disney Channel favorites. Guests will have the chance to join in on dances and activities while a DJ spins songs from the series. “Phineas and Ferb’s Rockin’ Rollin’ Dance Party” will take place across from the entrance to The Little Mermaid ~ Ariel’s Undersea Adventure.

BrerGnat
06-16-2011, 11:48 AM
It is about freaking time! Those bears were SO uninspired. Who even saw that movie??? Can't wait to see Russel and Dug! Much cooler. :thumbsup:

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
06-17-2011, 04:20 PM
I gotta admit I will appreciate the new characters from Up since it is one of my favorite Pixar movies ever, but don't dismiss Brother Bear so easily. Visually a great movie with some amazing music.

IMHO
:smickey: