PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere I can use a computer?

idreamofdisney
06-15-2011, 10:38 PM
I'm not bringing my laptop, but is there anywhere that has a computer that I can use for a few minutes to do some emails for work? My phone does not have internet access. We are staying at POP which I understand has access if I had my laptop with me, however, there is not a business center with compuers available. I thought about the local library but I'm not sure about the safety of the area so I don't want to wander too much. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

KylesMom
06-15-2011, 11:13 PM
I noted you posted this in the accommodations section under POP internet service. Here's a section from our Info Central tab which may be of service to you:

How to Connect (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/computing/howtoconnect.asp) might give you a bit of direction.

It's not cheap, but the business centers may be your only source of assistance if you're not bringing your laptop.

We too do not have iaccess on our phones, so any business which needs to be conducted is done before we leave. Unless there's a total meltdown at work, they know I'm on vacation & don't have access to e-mail. If a true emergency arises, they have my cell phone number.

MarkC
06-16-2011, 10:44 AM
As a last resort, Disneyquest has a few computers in one of the dessert lounge areas that has basic internet access. Its slow but you can check a few things. That's the only other area that I'm aware of.

rhonary
06-16-2011, 10:56 AM
I could be wrong but I thought someone told me you can try at the Contemp. Resort.. that they had computers available to guests...worth a shot anyway...good luck!

faline
06-16-2011, 12:15 PM
I could be wrong but I thought someone told me you can try at the Contemp. Resort.. that they had computers available to guests...worth a shot anyway...good luck!

They do, in their business center, but there is a cost associated with using them.