PDA

View Full Version : Contemporary Food Locations?

steamboat willy
06-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Help me with Restaurant/Food locations at the Contemporary Resort. I know one of my favorites - the Concord Steakhouse is no longer. Boo Hoo. :(
The Food Court (CS) Contempo Cafe' is located where?
The new restaurant - The Wave is located where?
Chief Mickey is still 4th floor?
The California Grill is still the CG located on the Top Of The World, right?

What do you like at all the above?

faline
06-15-2011, 07:49 PM
I was a fan of the Concourse Steak House as well!

Contempo is located where the Concourse was located.

The Wave is located to the right of the check-in area - where the arcade and fast food location used to be located (first floor).

Chef Mickey has not moved.

California Grill is located at the top of the resort but there is a new Top of the World Lounge at the top of Bay Lake Tower.

California Grill still has excellent food. Service can be spotty. The Wave's food can be variable. We've had excellent food and mediocre food at this location.

MinnieMommie
06-19-2011, 03:22 PM
I agree - BooHoo about Concourse Steak House.

Ditto to everything said by Linda.

Cali Grill is in the Tower Building of the CR (main building). There is a lounge on the top of Bay Lake Tower (formerly the North Wing of the CR). That is open for people staying at BLT (a CM will need to key you up in the elevator) and they serve a limited menu in the lounge. :mickey:

faline
06-19-2011, 05:43 PM
IThere is a lounge on the top of Bay Lake Tower (formerly the North Wing of the CR). That is open for people staying at BLT (a CM will need to key you up in the elevator) and they serve a limited menu in the lounge. :mickey:

They have very nice flatbreads. One does need to be staying there on vacation club points so the lounge is not actually open to all who stay at Bay Lake Tower.