PDA

View Full Version : The Glee Project

White Rose
06-15-2011, 11:52 AM
I was just curious if anyone else was tuning into the summer show, The Glee Project, on Oxygen. It comes on on Sundays, at 9pm and last about an hour. It just started on 06/12. It features 12 contestants and the winner will get a seven episode guest appearance on Glee, for this upcoming season.

I honestly didn't expect much of it, but was highly entertained and I'm looking forward to the next episode. It's a bit different then those type of shows, normally. My sister and I are rooting for Cameron and Matheus!

DisneyMom12
06-15-2011, 01:09 PM
I have on the DVR, but have not watched it yet. Maybe I will tonight.

PirateLover
06-15-2011, 10:15 PM
Caught it on demand. The bottom 3 sounded MUCH better when they sang for their life than in any other part of the episode. I was cracking up when Damien sang "I wish I WAS Jessie's Girl."
Too funny. I don't have a favorite yet.

Carol
06-18-2011, 10:23 AM
and Matheus!

I really think Matheus is a strong contender - as it is often more about story-line. He has the most bang for their buck when it comes to a new character.

Magic Smiles
08-01-2011, 10:14 PM
I am loving this show. I don't have a favorite as I think that they are all great. Have to say though that I haven't really watched Glee. I have Season 1 on DVD, but have not yet watched it.

VWL Mom
08-02-2011, 07:39 AM
Found this show switching channels one night and have been watching it since. I like Damien (with his Irish brogue) but don't think he'll make it. This week they talked quite a bit on where the character is being written in.

I can see Samuel coming to replace the character Sam who isn't on the new season but I think the judges are leaning towards diva Alex (his attitude leaves much to be desired IMO) to go up against character Mercedes.

PirateLover
08-03-2011, 07:21 PM
I really cannot stand Alex and his diva behavior. I hope he doesn't win.

smcd
08-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Spoiler!

So all 4 finalists - they all win????