PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Today Is?

steamboat willy
06-15-2011, 08:13 AM
Guess What TODAY Is? It's our first Double Digits Day! :rocker::piano::play::drummer: and we're dancing!
We now have 99 days till we leave for Our Happy Place!
We (DW and 5 year old Grandson) will be loading up in the Exployer by 4:00 a.m. for our 10 hour FUN drive down Hwy. I-95. We plan to arrive by 2:00 p.m. I'm sure we'll do a cool off and calm down in the Calypso Pool :vacation:after getting all checked in at the ASMu. We'll probably head over to the Monorail and do a loop around the Resorts. (This will be GS's FIRST DISNEY TRIP)!
Possibly off at Poly for the Electrical Water Padget and a viewing of Boo To You fireworks :fworks: OR it could be Downtown Disney for dinner at Rainforest Cafe'. Still Not Sure?

What would you do on your first evening at Disney, IF you're not going into a Park? :cool:

SBETigg
06-15-2011, 09:07 AM
Not going into a park, I would probably want to ride the monorail from TTC to Epcot anyway, just to get in the mood. Then I would plan a nice resort evening with dinner at my favorite resort, or maybe head to Downtown Disney.

mgmnut
06-15-2011, 09:14 AM
Oh, it is so nice when you hit the double digits.

No park on the first day. We are going to take the time to enjoy the resort ammenities and hit HDDMR for dinner to kick off the vacation!

30 days to Go!! :mickey:

Auntie B
06-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Love the double digit dance!! :thumbsup:

I would definately ride the monorail and then hit the Hoop De Do!

minnie04
06-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Congrats !! on the double digits( I have to check where we are in the count ) :mickey: We always check in, unpack and hang out at the resort or go have dinner somewhere. We are usually in a big group, so the kids like to just stay at the resort and play all night. They hate it when we have to leave:( Plus I like to hit the gift shop and take my time looking at everything new. The first night is good for that, this way im not in a hurry to hit the road and forget to buy something... :mickey:

egospotter
06-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Yay for double digits! I just looked at my countdown and noticed that today is my 100 days to go so we are going to be there at the same time! :)

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-15-2011, 11:39 AM
I would resort hop and then go to DTD.....

steamboat willy
06-15-2011, 01:58 PM
Yay for double digits! I just looked at my countdown and noticed that today is my 100 days to go so we are going to be there at the same time! :)

You'll be doing your double digits tomorrow! Congratulations!
I'll be pushing beautiful blonde/brown DW in her wheelchair as well as looking after an adorable blonde headed blue eyed 5 year old GS. You holler out "Steamboat Willy" and I'll look your way! It could Happen!

DisneyorBust
06-16-2011, 07:18 PM
First, I hope that you start to get excited! LOL!
Second, my first evening would be spent checking in at the Poly and strolling the resort and then watch WISHE'S ! from the beach.