PDA

View Full Version : MCO hotel

disneymom15
06-14-2011, 12:56 PM
What is the name of the hotel inside Orlando International Airport? Thinking about flying in late the day before our scheduled trip. Can get cheaper flights that way. Any idea on room rates?

UCJen
06-14-2011, 01:03 PM
It is the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport.

We are staying there in August because it is cheaper to fly out Saturday night, than it is to fly in on Sunday. We are booked for BCV on Sunday.

Expect to pay $140-$160/night but there are discounts through AAA and their website has some deals when you pre-pay (but it's non-refundable).

DizneyRox
06-14-2011, 02:44 PM
The night before our cruise, we're staying at the Orlando Airport Marriott @ $60, they have free shuttle.

NJGIRL
06-15-2011, 09:31 AM
I highly recommend the Hyatt in the airport. It is a very nice hotel. It is great to have a late flight into Orlando and not have to spend more time getting your rental car (or other transporation) and driving to another hotel. It saved us over an hour's worth of sleep and also a day in rental car fees. If you call the hotel desk from the baggage area they will even send someone down to help with your luggage. The hotel is not cheap, but IMO worth it in certain situations.

sgdisney
06-15-2011, 01:12 PM
Just curious for future reference.... If you flew in late, collected your luggage and stayed at the Hyatt at the airport, can you still take ME to your WDW resort the next morning?

DizneyRox
06-15-2011, 02:57 PM
Yes.. Each person on a Disney reservation is allowed one trip to WDW on or after your reservation start date, and one trip to the airport on or before your check-out date.

BrerGnat
06-15-2011, 03:45 PM
Just curious for future reference.... If you flew in late, collected your luggage and stayed at the Hyatt at the airport, can you still take ME to your WDW resort the next morning?

Yes, but you have to bring your own bags down to ME and have the driver load them under the bus for you. No big deal, but a tiny bit more effort involved on your part.