PDA

View Full Version : Current Bounceback offers?

dizneydeb22
06-14-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi Everyone!! I am wondering if anyone knows the current bounceback offer? Has anyone been there recently? I would like to know what the discount is and the dates. Any information would be helpful...:thanks:

cajunprincess
06-14-2011, 10:07 AM
When I was there a few weeks ago it was 40% off the room. We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I am not sure if they put different offers in different resorts. Hope this helps!

cer
06-14-2011, 10:31 AM
Yesterday the bounceback offer in our room at ASMusic was 35% off selected resorts (and I don't know which ones they were, sorry). They had an entire calendar of bold dates to choose from.

I am sorry if this is not much help, but I do know that the rate was 35% off for the offer at ASMusic.

garymacd
06-14-2011, 12:44 PM
We got back about 5 days ago and took advantage of the bounce back offer. I can only remember two weeks of the offer, though.

They were November 27 - December 3, and the one we took advantage of: December 11 - 17. Your stay had to be booked before checking out and only the nights during those dates were given the discount. If you wanted to stay December 2 - 7, then only the nights of December 2 and 3 were discounted - which led to some quick calls with the children to change the dates.

Dates were only available until the end of this year.

You can only book as many rooms as people in your current travelling party. It was only my beloved wife and I on that trip, so we could only book two rooms for the bounce back offer.

Discount rates were 40% for Disney Deluxe Resorts and Deluxe one- and two-bedroom Villas - no three bedroom villas were available on the offer.

We were told the discount for moderate resorts was 35% and value resorts was 30%. This discount was only for the resort and did not include park passes or dining plans. There was no mention of free dining during this time, and probably wouldn't be combined with this offer anyway.

Hope this helps.

dizneydeb22
06-14-2011, 02:15 PM
Thank you everyone for the information!:mickey:

KODABEAR
06-14-2011, 05:55 PM
:santa::candy::santa2::snowman::santa3: Glad to hear!! We'll be looking for two night's in December. MJ does our 3-7 night stay's. Wish they did 2-night's but I understand why they can't.

greengeen
06-14-2011, 06:36 PM
The December bounceback dates are 12/1 - 12/3 and 12/11 - 12/17. I was planning on 12/2 - 12/5 but changed my dates to take advantage of the 40% off deluxe.