PDA

View Full Version : Our Great FL Adventure Part 5

EpcotChic23
06-13-2011, 11:23 AM
As we ended our last post DD woke up around 2am screaming and did not go back to sleep until 5am. My DM text messaged me around 7am to see if we were going to Ohana's at 8am....not a chance we are all still sleeping here and continue to around 9am. I am bummed about Ohana's Stitch is my favorite character, and I enjoy the lay backed feeling of Ohana's. DD wakes up around 9am so I deciede to take her to the MK to get her on Pooh or Dumnbo. Which does not happend the lines are already crazy at 10 am. So we hop on Small World again. We only stayed in the MK for a little bit b/c my mom and I are having tea at the Grand Floridean at 2. We get back to the Poly feed DD some lunch then DH takes her for a walk hoping she will fall asleep. DM and I hop the monorail to the GF. We had a little time so we looked through some of the shops then headed for our tea. We both choose the tea, sandwiches, scones, and fresh strawberry. It is so good. We just started doing the tea last year but my mom and I love that hour we have to sit and relax. Once we are done I call DH to see where is he. They are in the MK so I deciede to join them. Once at the MK stop I say bye to my mom and meet up with DH and DD. Of course I walk in at 3:05 so the parade is going on but I make it easliy to Tomorrowland where DD and DH are. As soon as DD sees me she wants our of her stroller and for me to carry her. We take DD on the transit authority, then monsters laugh floor. We choose to leave the park b/c we have dinner rez in Germany at 6. We take the boat back to the Poly. DD was very antsy on the boat. At one point she throws her binki in the lake. We get back to the room and discuss our options for the night,go to Epcot for Dinner in Germany or stay at the hotel. After a long discussion we go to Epcot. I ate here years ago for lunch but DH hasn't. I enjoyed the meal but DH does not like it, he tried a lot of things but nothing satisfied him. Once DD is done eating she is ready to run around and get out of there. So I grab her and go outside. I walk over to Italy and purchase a Bellini. Meet up with DH and we walk around a few countires. Since it was a draining night before we are tried and slowly walk back to the monorail. We get back to the room and my mom comes in to hang out with us. I take a shower and when I get out DD is passed out on the bed watching Dancing with the Stars. To me it sounds like a good idea and DH agrees he has to wake up early to go with DD and Bro on the Safari track. We call it an early night....and we needed it.

mouseketeer mom
06-13-2011, 11:34 AM
I love the tea with my girls!!
Can't wait to hear about the safari trek!

Mysttree
06-13-2011, 02:41 PM
After the long day before, I would have passed out early too! Thanks for sharing!

Mackflava99
06-13-2011, 05:06 PM
Nice report- thanks for sharing !

faline
06-13-2011, 07:52 PM
That lack of sleep really impacted your day! Hopefully, you'll all be back on track after a good night's sleep!

KylesMom
06-14-2011, 04:47 PM
How disappointing that you missed Stitch & his antics for breakfast - but clearly it would not have been a joyous meeting. One thing that really throws us off, too, is a sub-par nights' sleep when we're at Disney. However, your tea with Mom sure sounds enjoyable!

Here's hoping that a good nights' sleep is had by all & that you wake up refreshed & ready to go! :mickey:

princessgirls
06-16-2011, 02:41 PM
A good day!! Thanks for reporting!

The Tea sounded lovely with your Mom. Glad you took a little time out for YOU!

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the report

pdrlkr
06-18-2011, 07:48 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

darthmacho
06-22-2011, 04:40 PM
I think the tea was a much needed respite on this day! Glad you enjoyed it. :mickey: