PDA

View Full Version : Snack Credit Breakfast

Mitzie
06-13-2011, 11:19 AM
This past April our family really enjoyed a light breakfast in MK at Main Street Bakery...this really worked out well for us since DH doesn't always like a big breakfast. Can anyone share where in Epcot and AK you can do something similar for breakfast...muffins, cinno. rolls, coffee ect..I know you can grab these kinds of items at your resort, but I would like to try something different in these parks.

Pooh Fan
06-13-2011, 01:51 PM
I think Sunshine Seasons has a pretty large choice of pastries and items that would pass as a breakfast item. I also believe there are some great snack options that can be found in both France and Norway bakeries.
In AK try Kusafari Coffee Shop & Bakery. Lots of really great items and I think almost everything on the menu there qualifies as a snack item on DDP

Pop Centurion
06-13-2011, 07:50 PM
School Bread from Norway is good & not too sweet. Plus it's big enough to be shared between two people.

ElenitaB
06-13-2011, 08:02 PM
The World Showcase bakeries and QS locations won't be open when you enter the park in the morning (assuming that the OP wants breakfast before 11:00). Sunshine Seasons would be your place in Epcot.

As Pooh Fan pointed out, in Animal Kingdom, Kusafari has all kinds of carb goodness; across the way you can pick up fruit at the Harambe Fruit Market.

Pizzafari also offers breakfast and choices run from breakfast platters and breakfast pizza (I wonder if it's as good as WPE's), fruit, yogurt, cold cereal on through muffins, danish and cinnamon rolls.

Pop Centurion
06-13-2011, 08:11 PM
The World Showcase bakeries and QS locations won't be open when you enter the park in the morning (assuming that the OP wants breakfast before 11:00). Sunshine Seasons would be your place in Epcot.

Oops! that completely slipped my mind. :blush:

Kairi_7378
06-13-2011, 11:01 PM
Noticed in your signature that you stayed at POR before- while not in the parks, the beignets (sp?) in POFQ are a fun breakfast treat :-)

Mitzie
06-14-2011, 08:16 AM
As always you guys are the best-Thanks:thumbsup:

beksy
06-15-2011, 10:44 PM
We did Sunshine Seasons for breakfast last trip and really enjoyed it. We were able to ride Soarin and grab fastpasses, then eat while waiting for out fastpass time. Mom just had a pastery and coffee but my sister and I each got a breakfast platter (you could choose what items you wanted) that had a lot of food and we could have shared one. Ours was a dining credit (deluxe dining plan so we had a few extra) but Mom only used snack credits. Fresh and delicious!