PDA

View Full Version : fireworks dessert party

motherof4
06-13-2011, 10:57 AM
sorry i keep asking the same question but did anyone get reservations for the dessert party in aug yet. i have been trying to book aug19, thru aug 28th any of those days would work but i cant do it online. has anyone had any luck?

Mickey'sIrishPAl
06-13-2011, 11:36 AM
sorry i keep asking the same question but did anyone get reservations for the dessert party in aug yet. i have been trying to book aug19, thru aug 28th any of those days would work but i cant do it online. has anyone had any luck?

No luck at all. I keep checking the online system and they still show August and September as unavailable to book. I have you on my list of people to PM as soon as I am able to book tho. :D

lettripp
06-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I've been having the same problem. Want to book one for the second week of August... I wonder why we cant :(

motherof4
07-12-2011, 07:38 PM
has anyone every tried the fireworks dessert party with the standing room only i hear they have no tables like last year. its all standing up i was just wonderint how it worked out

Mickey'sIrishPAl
07-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Just checked the Disney website and they have shownt he available dates for August, September, october, and November and I called to reserve for September 19th. They said that at this time, they are unable to reserve that date. I told her that it shows as available on the webiste and she told me that she is still unable to book it. I tried to do it myself on the website and again, it says that it is unavailable to reserve. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Mickey'sIrishPAl
07-13-2011, 02:43 PM
Just checked the Disney website and they have shownt he available dates for August, September, october, and November and I called to reserve for September 19th. They said that at this time, they are unable to reserve that date. I told her that it shows as available on the webiste and she told me that she is still unable to book it. I tried to do it myself on the website and again, it says that it is unavailable to reserve. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Sorry to add the quote above, but just for kicks, I tried to reserve the TTDP again today and the second time was a charm. I was able to book (by phone) for the 19th of September after being told that it was only available until the end of August (as of this morning). Oh well. Good to go!!

BamaJenn
07-13-2011, 04:38 PM
Sorry to add the quote above, but just for kicks, I tried to reserve the TTDP again today and the second time was a charm. I was able to book (by phone) for the 19th of September after being told that it was only available until the end of August (as of this morning). Oh well. Good to go!!
Exactly the same experience here. Booked for September 21st. The site showed it open this morning but every time I tried to book it was showing as being unavailable. About an hour ago I checked again (after calling and being told this morning that they only opened up August) and was able to get my reservation for 5 all set up, paid for and done!

amy853
07-13-2011, 10:47 PM
I just looked ad they have opened up select dates until November (still doesn't help me, I'm trying to get reservations for December), but go on the WDW website, and you should be able to.

jamiem
07-14-2011, 06:45 AM
We were there in June and they still had tables. It was a great time. Good luck!