PDA

View Full Version : Leaving tomorrow

BigRedDad
06-13-2011, 07:55 AM
We begin our first leg of the drive from Raleigh tomorrow. With any luck, we will be on the road by 3:30PM. We have a hotel reservation in Port Wentworth, GA. We should be there by 9PM. Since I will be the only driver and up very early in the morning (2AM), making it much past that point would not be possible. We will get up early on Wednesday (between 2AM and 4AM I wake up at the crack of stupid) to make the last 4 hour drive to Royal Pacific. DW and DD will sleep int he car most of the Wed morning drive. With any luck, I can get there about the time they are waking up.

Our plan will e to check in, probably hit US for a few hours, back to the pool, and an easy night. We plan on being at IOA no later than 7:30AM the next morning to get back to HPville to see what we can get on.

DVC2004
06-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Have fun! I think you have a good plan. Take it easy and enjoy your vacation!

MizMissy
06-13-2011, 11:08 AM
Have fun!

How long of a trip do you have planned?

Early mornings at the parks were great, not as crowded (except HP World), and we were able to do and see alot. My only regret is that we spent very little time at City Walk ... to much pool and park time (which is not really a bad thing). Remember to relax and enjoy your vacation!

MizMissy
06-13-2011, 11:44 AM
BigRedDad - check your private messages, I sent you one about your trip.

BigRedDad
06-13-2011, 12:14 PM
We are going for ~3.5 days. We will be there some time Wednesday and be leaving very early morning Sunday.

The good news is that we are going back in Nov. My wife and I are going then for our 10 year anniversary. Our plan is to explore HPville then.

NJGIRL
06-14-2011, 10:49 AM
Have a wonderful time. The Studio's & IOA are great parks and their hotels are top notch.