PDA

View Full Version : Trex or rainforest take reservatios???

stitch34
06-11-2011, 05:23 PM
Does anyone know if Trex or Rainforest at marketplace take reservations we are going down there next week and it is gonna be a HUGE party so prefer the one that will take reservations...

Thanks
So excited leaving in 3 days!!!:mickey:

DizneyRox
06-11-2011, 06:58 PM
Yes they do... Next week? People have been able to make reservations there for the last 6 months, you might be out of luck.

I'd call the restaurants directly and see if they have room. People have been saying that Disney's online system doesn't have availability while a call to the establishment and they have all sorts of availability.

KatrinaJ91
06-12-2011, 09:45 PM
We go there almost every trip and have never made a reservation. Our biggest party was 12 and only waited about 35 minutes. You might want to call or stop by the morning of the day you want to eat and ask about reservations. Good luck!

stitch34
06-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Thanks! We already booked our main dining reservations for our family portion months ago, but we were trying to add a team dinner with two volleyball teams because for the first part of our trip we are done there for aau volleyball...then 10 days vacation!!! so excited!!!:mickey:

Mfarquar
06-16-2011, 06:09 PM
I've been able to make reservations via phone directly to T-Rex when the Disney dining system says there is no availability.

In fact, I just did so this week for September and had my choice of times!

Also, if you are a Rainforest Cafe preferred card member, you can get immediate seating. I think it's a one time fee of $15, which affords you priority seating and your choice between 10% off the total bill or a free appetizer for all your visits. My sister and brother-in-law have this card and they use it all the time! We had a group of 9 at the Rainforest Cafe in Atlantic City a week ago and they seated us with only a 5 minute wait, despite the HUGE line for a table.

Try giving T-Rex a call! You may be in luck! :)

xo0ally
06-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Ive been trying for 4 weeks to get ressies at T-Rex and so far no success. There were plenty of lunch ressies so this may be the better option if possible if not my plan is to go to DTD like an hour before we want to eat and put or name in at T-Rex and just wait it out since that seems to be about the only option.

MinnieMommie
06-19-2011, 03:31 PM
We never make reservations at RC but have a membership card. I walk up and they seat us within a reasonable amount of time. Not sure if there is a limit to number in party so since you are talking about teams I would call and ask if you are considering going the membership card route (which will also give you 10% off your meal). :mickey:

DizneyRox
06-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Ive been trying for 4 weeks to get ressies at T-Rex and so far no success. There were plenty of lunch ressies so this may be the better option if possible if not my plan is to go to DTD like an hour before we want to eat and put or name in at T-Rex and just wait it out since that seems to be about the only option.
Are you calling them, or trying on the Disney website? I suggest calling if you aren't, peace of mind is worth the toll call.

I used to go at peak times, and never seen it available at what I would consider a walk up. I think last time we tried, it was an hour and 30 minute wait.

Mfarquar
06-21-2011, 04:06 PM
I agree with DisneyRox! You need to call T-Rex DIRECTLY. If you haven't yet, they'll hopefully have some good news for you/help you out!

DizneyRox
06-21-2011, 04:50 PM
T-Rex Cafe - (407) 828-8739