PDA

View Full Version : POP to Seaworld?

idreamofdisney
06-10-2011, 08:38 PM
Now I'm worried because we bought tickets for seaworld and originally I planned on taking a bus to DTD and then taking the LYNX bus #50 to seaworld. We need the least expensive way to get there for 5 people. But I am now finding out that busses don't leave POP until 9 am to get to DTD. So to make the most of our day there I really wanted to leave by 7:30 or so. We are going to be there 6/20 - 6/27. Any suggestions? I didn't want to rent a car for one day and the MEARS transportation seemed like it would be expensive. Thank-you.

Sylvia
06-10-2011, 10:15 PM
I like to be at Sea World before park opening, so I always take an early Lynx bus. I catch the bus at the Transportation and Ticket Center. I take an early Disney bus from my resort to the MK, and then take the ferry or the monorail to the TTC. There is a stop for the Lynx around the corner from the Guest Services window at the TTC. There are benches at the stop, and a Lynx transit sign. The current schedule I have for the Route 50 bus shows that service starts from the TTC as early as 6:33 AM, and the bus runs every half hour all day.

Copies of all Lynx schedules are available on their website (golynx.com), as well as details regarding fares, etc.

Hope this helps. Have fun.

idreamofdisney
06-10-2011, 11:29 PM
I have never been so I had no idea how it worked! Thanks for the great info.

MDcar1
06-24-2011, 08:19 AM
Do you know if these buses also go to Universal Studios?