PDA

View Full Version : Seafood type buffett?

NewDVCowner
06-10-2011, 03:48 PM
When my family and I were down in WDW in December we walked from Epcot to the hotel that had the chocolate horse carosel. That hotel, whichever it was, had some sort of buffett that seemed to weigh heavy on the seafood. Can anyone help me out with the name of both the hotel and the restaurant?

Thanks!

Mackflava99
06-10-2011, 03:51 PM
its the beach Club Resort- and the Cape May Buffet is the restuarant.

Very good buffet, a little pricey, but we enjoy going there.

laprana
06-10-2011, 04:28 PM
Yep, Cape May Cafe. We just ate there about a week and a half ago, and it was very good (especially the crab legs and the desserts!) :thumbsup:

NewDVCowner
06-13-2011, 11:36 AM
Thanks very much! I'm allergic to seafood but the rest of my family is really leaning towards wanting to go to that place. Would there be enough non-seafood choices for me?

DizneyRox
06-13-2011, 11:45 AM
There's a carving station with roasts, and all sorts of other non-seafood items. But the majority of it is seafood. If you have extremem allergies, I would say pass, but if you actually need to injest some (and more than a sample) you should be OK. You can always ask the chef on duty, they are usually accomodating. We've had some amazing preparations made for us over at Boma as some of the way their food is cooked doesn't sit well.

NewDVCowner
06-13-2011, 01:46 PM
That's exactly what I needed to know. Thanks! I'm fine around it, it's just if I eat it that I have a problem.