PDA

View Full Version : ADR and bus schedules

flipadeeflop
06-10-2011, 01:26 PM
I have an ADR for Kona Cafe at 8:15pm. I am worried about transportation getting back to the All Star Music Resort. What is the best bus route to get from the Polynesian back to our resort? I was assuming going via MK would make the most sense, but are buses from resorts to parks still running as late as 9:30pm in September? Any experience with this? Thanks!!! :confused:

faline
06-10-2011, 01:34 PM
Take a look at park hours on the evening you'll be dining there. Transportation to parks generally continues for at least an hour after park opening. If one of the other parks will be open late that night, you can take transportation to that park and transfer there.

If transferring at a park will not work, you can take a bus to Downtown Disney and transfer there.

CleveRocks
06-11-2011, 08:27 AM
If your ADR is for the evening of the 13th, 16th or 20th then you won't be able to use MK as a transfer point because it closes at 7 p.m. But on all the other nights it closes at 9 p.m., which means you'd be absolutely fine getting a ride home from MK around 9:30 p.m.

Buses run from the parks for at least an hour and even up to 2 hours after park closing, to make sure they don't strand any day guests.