PDA

View Full Version : Quick Magic Express Luggage Delivery Question

princessgirls
06-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Hello Intercot Friends,

I KNOW you will have the answer. We have normally stay at a moderate resort, and take an early flight, therefore our luggage gets delivered to the room sometime during the day while we out and about.

I have taken some later flights too, and the last one we took our own luggage to the magic express, which was fine.

HERE IS THE QUESTION: Early morning flight into MCO, Magic Express to the Pop Century. Does the Pop Century bring the luggage to the rooms, or do you pick it up when you are back in your room and ready for it? I know baggage service is limited in the Value resorts, just wanted an idea of how limited....
We were planning to pack light, but it came to light that with my Delta Skymiles AMEX, I get Free bag check in for each member of my party! Who knew???? I hardly fly, and have had that card for forever. So now, a suitcase for everyone!!!!!
THANKS!
Julie:mickey:

Itchy
06-10-2011, 12:14 PM
When I used Magical Express they delivered the bags to the room. I don't think it makes a difference whether it is a value or deluxe.

I would take a carry on with at least some basics, such as swim suits and a quick change of clothes if needed.

Have a great time they make it so easy.:mickey:

PopPhan
06-10-2011, 12:57 PM
Never had a problem with luggage deliver at Pop...(Well, except for the one time they took our luggage to the wrong room!!)

Don't worry about it!!

DizneyRox
06-10-2011, 01:26 PM
ME yellow tagged bags are delivered to the room without you needing to be there. Anything else, you call Bell Services when you are in your room and they will bring them up. I usually tip a couple of bucks a bag.

princessgirls
06-10-2011, 10:57 PM
THANKS so much!!! I appreciate the answers.

NICE...you get the same service in the Value's.

LOVE IT!!!!

Julie:mickey: