PDA

View Full Version : Discounts issued after paid in full?

Wall-e
06-09-2011, 02:51 PM
We will be in WDW October 5 - 15th. We need to pay our balance in full by August 20th. So far our dates have not qualified for a discount of any type. I have noticed in previous year that they have occasionaly issued discounts for October in August. My question is this - if I pay in full and they later announce a discount would I have to cancel my reservation and rebook? Would I be charged any fees for canceling? I have booked through Magical Journey so I know they would help me work it all out, I am just curious.

Thanks!

CajunDisneyDad
06-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Magical Journeys will contact you with the special, and will update it at no cost if it is to your advantage and refund you the balance. They are a great company to book through!
That is one of the advantages to booking with them:thumbsup:

ibelieveindisneymagic
06-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Exactly! We have had a discount announced after we paid in full, and Magical Journeys booked us at the new rate, and we were refunded the difference.

Before using MJ, we also had the same situation, and although it was harder to get Disney to apply the new rate (hence why we always use MJ), they eventually did, and refunded us the difference.

GBBT
06-11-2011, 08:20 PM
We used MJ last year for the 1st time after years of doing it ourselves....HEY DENISE :hi: ....They do ALL the work so don't worry.Told my sister how easy MJ was and she's using them this year.

Niecyboo
06-11-2011, 10:18 PM
:wave:

for GBBT. Love having people say hi!

And yes. We keep looking for discounts after final payment to make sure you get the best price. If your price gets lowered after your final payment, the difference will be refunded to you.