PDA

View Full Version : Bar at La Hacienda de San Angel ???

Disney_Barbie
06-08-2011, 11:15 AM
We try to limit our dining reservations, because I hate the feeling of being tied down. But I really love the drink menu at La Hacienda (especially the unique margaritas like the Mango Blueberry Basil, or Guava) - I'd love to give one of these a try, just wondering if there is any sort of bar area that you could stop in and just have a drink ???
Thanks!

Rosemickey68
06-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Not sure about La Hacienda as we haven't tried it yet, but there is La Cava del Tequila Bar in Epcot's Mexico pavilion that serves a variety of margaritas and they serve tapas too. I'm sure you can get the Mango Blueberry Basil, or Guava margarita there. They have hisbiscus and avacado margaritas too. The bartender is very knowledgable and was great!:marg:

Melanie
06-08-2011, 04:06 PM
We ate at La Hacienda on Thanksgiving night, and hmmm, I honestly don't remember there being a bar. And believe me, I notice those things. :D :marg:

La Cava de Tequila IN the Mexico Pavilion like the PP mentioned is great! All varieties of margaritas, and I've never heard of anyone getting a bad one there.

SpaceMountainManiac
06-08-2011, 04:16 PM
The Rose and Crown at Epcot. I would say that though coming from England! Sample good beer and feel the atmosphere of being in a British pub. I recommend a pint of Stella ( after Soarin' and Mission Space of course :mickey: ) CHEERS!!

KatrinaJ91
06-09-2011, 09:57 PM
La Cava is awesome! They have a very full menu of drinks. :marg:
Rose & Crown is a great place for a drink as well. :beer:

Tink#64
06-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Oh! Those margarita's sound delish, but I know we won't be eating at La Haciendo this trip, so I'd also like to know if they have a bar just to try one of those yummy concoctions! :marg:

kathiep
06-11-2011, 09:31 AM
The avacado margarita is amazing! :thumbsup:

SallyP
06-19-2011, 09:52 AM
La Hacienda has no bar. I know you can get a La Cava margarita while dining at La Hacienda but I don't know if the reverse is true. :marg:

slegrant
06-19-2011, 09:58 AM
My wife and I ate there last trip and tried the margarita flight and let me tell you those margaritas are incredible. Although we are not eating there on our upcoming trip we do still plan on getting some of those yummy drinks inside the Mexico pavilion.