PDA

View Full Version : Q for those who have used the WPF&M option...

Dsnygirl
06-07-2011, 08:40 PM
So, we're adding this to our park hoppers for our trip in August, and are really excited about it.

We're adding it because we plan on going to both waterparks for a day, and like having the option of visiting DQ if the weather is bad & having Oak Trail available to my DH.

My question - how many of you have used it to visit the waterparks just as a "pop in and cool off for a couple of hours" type thing? My girls are excited that we can do this once or twice if we're not in the mood to go to our pool, but I'm wondering what the lines are like to hit the waterparks mid-day, and how easy it is to find a spot to settle in and relax a bit.

(We'll have my car this trip, so popping over from CBR to TL will be super easy, not having to wait for a bus -- :thumbsup:)

Any thoughts/experiences/tips??

:thanks:

Disney-4-Me
06-07-2011, 09:48 PM
We've done this. We wait until mid-afternoon and go. It's less crowded because people who arrived early are leaving and we haven't had a difficult time finding chairs to use as a 'base'.

It's great to have a car and not rely on buses. Have a great time!:mickey:

LVT
06-18-2011, 10:13 AM
Yes. Mornings are less busy just like the first 90 minutes at a park.
The water parks close rather early and they get quieter in late afternoon.
I heard that they are quiet just after a storm also.

LVT
06-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Yes. Mornings are less busy just like the first 90 minutes at a park.
The water parks close rather early and they get quieter in late afternoon.
I heard that they are quiet just after a storm also.
A car is easier.
The buses work, but take a bit of time and I freeze in the A/C unless I get dressed again.
:party: