PDA

View Full Version : December Adr's

kaylamag
06-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Just made some ADR's for my December trip. We will be there Dec 1st through the 15th.:cloud9: What do you think?
Thurs. Dec. 1st no adr Beaches n Cream OOP (attempting the kitchen sink)
Fri. Dec. 2nd 8am breakfast at Akershus
7pm dinner at Boma
Sat. Dec. 3rd 6:30 dinner at Kouzzina
Sun. Dec. 4th 5:50 dinner at Crystal Palace (wanted as late as possible so we could stay in the park during MVMCP, but this was all that was available.)
Mon. Dec. 5th 5:50 dinner at Biergarten (wanted Coral Reef or Garden Grill but there was no availability for either)
Tues. Dec. 6th 5:45 dinner at 50"s Prime Time
Wed. Dec. 7th This is our Islands of Adventure day, can't wait to eat at the Three Broomsticks
Thurs. Dec. 8th 7:45 dinner at 1900 Parkfare
Fri. Dec. 9th 6:00 dinner at La Hacienda (again no availability at Coral Reef or Garden Grill)
Sat. Dec 10th 6:00 dinner at Le Cellier (wanted a lunch slot here but there was no availability, also tried again for Coral Reef or Garden Grill, but nothing...)
Sun Dec. 11th 8:00 dinner at Ohana
Mon Dec. 12th 6:15 dinner at Raglan Road
That is as far as i could book out today.
Hopeing to get Cape May for the 13th and Whispering Canyon (daughters choice for her b-day dinner) for the 14th.

TREECE'S MAGIC
06-05-2011, 01:16 PM
Sounds good - we are going to be there Dec 8 - 14 so I am making ADRs next Sat - I noticed you had some unavailability - wehn did you do you ressies - and did you do them online - or via phone ? I am concerned - have some second options . I want to try Kouzzina, too. And Boma is always a must do for us.
Have a great time - now all you have to do is wait - and look forward to it all.

kaylamag
06-05-2011, 03:45 PM
I did them online, but called Disney when i couldn't get what i wanted online. The Disney rep. couldn't get me anything either and said to just keep trying that maybe more would open up. So i guess i will keep checking everyday to see if i can get what i want.
Good luck to you!

kaylamag
06-05-2011, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=TREECE'S MAGIC;2176381]Sounds good - we are going to be there Dec 8 - 14 so I am making ADRs next Sat - I noticed you had some unavailability - wehn did you do you ressies - and did you do them online - or via phone ? I am concerned - have some second options .QUOTE]

I just made them this morning, my husband thought i was crazy making dinner reservations already, he didn't believe that i couldn't get some of the places even 180 days out. I even tried switching some things around but was never able to get in to Coral Reef or Garden Grill. I did end up changing the La Hacienda adr to a later dinner in hopes of being able to watch illuminations during while we eat.

brivers222
06-06-2011, 11:09 AM
hmm already booking up... darn! I can't book my ADRs until next monday for the 10-18... i am itching to press the trigger finger!!!!

Yours look great though regardless of some with no availability :)