PDA

View Full Version : Flying Fish- Follow up question

AgentC
06-04-2011, 03:33 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded to my last question. I think we are going to try the Flying Fish instead of Yachtsman which leads to my next question.

Has anyone tried the Chef table/wine pairing at Flying Fish? Do you recommend it? IF the reservation is for two, is there a lower price if one guest is not going to drink the wine?

SBETigg
06-04-2011, 05:23 PM
I think you can opt for the wine pairing or not, but if it's an inclusive package, it will probably be the same price either way. Usually, they price the option to add the wine separately. The Chef table is definitely worth doing, though. They're usually great experiences. I haven't done Chef's Table at FF, though.

SallyP
06-19-2011, 10:17 AM
Thanks to everyone who responded to my last question. I think we are going to try the Flying Fish instead of Yachtsman which leads to my next question.

Has anyone tried the Chef table/wine pairing at Flying Fish? Do you recommend it? IF the reservation is for two, is there a lower price if one guest is not going to drink the wine?

It's a gourmet experience! Chef Tim really loves being creative with the courses and interacting with the guests (if he has the time). I believe they bill the wine flight separately so it should be less expensive for the non-drinker. I know at their monthly wine dinners they bill food and wine separately. If you want to make sure, PM me and I will send you the manger's email, so you can ask in advance.