PDA

View Full Version : Grand Floridian Cafe

Mickey'sGirl
06-02-2011, 09:32 AM
So after years of my eldest son and I dreaming about the Grand Floridian Burger and Crab Cakes with Mango relish, we have added a lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe to our schedule for August. There are so many fabulous sounding choices on the menu that we're all quite excited!

Anyone ever have one of those burgers? We want to try one so we can deconstruct it and recreate it at home! :eat:

DVC2004
06-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Haven't had their burgers, but I bet they're good! I had an awesome chicken caesar salad here a few years back. Sounds boring, but it was probably the best I've ever had anywhere. There chicken was blackened and char-grilled. I was not expecting it to be so good. Enjoy!

Mickey'sGirl
06-02-2011, 10:36 AM
.... Not just any burger though. Here's the description:

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Lobster, Asparagus, and Horseradish-Chive Hollandaise served with Tomato Salad

:tasty:

DVC2004
06-02-2011, 10:41 AM
.... Not just any burger though. Here's the description:

Grand Floridian Burger - Angus Chuck Burger, Lobster, Asparagus, and Horseradish-Chive Hollandaise served with Tomato Salad

:tasty:

Whoa!!! How did I miss that??? Wow, that sounds amazing!!!

I had a burger like that at a place by me called the Yard House and it was great. At DIsney, I bet it's even better!!! Now I have to go there and try it!

beksy
06-02-2011, 11:01 AM
We are planning on trying it out in December...let us know how your experience is! :mickey:

VWL Mom
06-02-2011, 11:18 AM
I've been eyeing that burger myself..may be trying it for our November trip.

Hammer
06-03-2011, 01:22 PM
My sister had a similar burger offered at the Turf Club at SSR, which is topped with a Bernaise sauce. My sister said it was delicous and we imagine that the burger at the Grand Floridian is equally delicious!

Mickey'sGirl
06-03-2011, 02:09 PM
My sister had a similar burger offered at the Turf Club at SSR, which is topped with a Bernaise sauce. My sister said it was delicous and we imagine that the burger at the Grand Floridian is equally delicious!
Awesome (especially when I consider the source! ;) )

Ed
06-04-2011, 06:02 AM
We introduced a friend to the GF burger a few years ago, and he's been totally hooked on it ever since. Every time we mention a burger, he wants to know if it will have lobster on it.