PDA

View Full Version : A September trip

ranty
06-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Hello everyone. My family and I are considering a early september trip. However, we haven't been down to the world anytime except june or july. My questions are, How is the heat level in early September as opposed to july? Also how are the crowd levels for that time? We are accustomed to the big july 1-10 crowds. Would it be significantly less? We are taking a 5 month old this time so that is why I am so curious as to the crowds and heat. Thanks for your time everyone!! Have a great day!!:D

ledudes
06-02-2011, 08:05 AM
We usually go later in September and the crowds aren't bad and the heat is not bad either. I would assume early Sept. would be the same and since most kids go back to school, probably not busy at all. They are also offering the free food during that time. This may increase the crowds a bit, but I doubt it will be much.

MarkC
06-02-2011, 08:18 AM
If you look at Touring Plans they show crowd levels at average to low levels. We are going to be there from September 4-9 so we're also hoping for low crowds. I'd be shocked if they were anything like summer crowds. Even by mid-to-late August they've diminished quite a bit. It will still be hot and possibly stormy. I'm just hoping the hurricanes stay away.

ryca1dreams
06-02-2011, 08:38 AM
It's not as hot as July, but still can get hot and it's still sunny. My SIL took her baby (6 mo old or so) and was fine. You just need to take extra breaks to cool down.

TiggerDeb
06-02-2011, 08:46 AM
We always go right after Labor Day and will be there from the 8th-17th. It is still hot but manageable, we usually go back to the resort in the afternoon to swim and go back to a park later, the crowds are less because the kids are back at school.:mickey:

AgentC
06-02-2011, 09:35 AM
We've gone several times in early Sept. It is hot but not unbearable. Usually temperatures are going to be in the 90's and there is a greater chance of storms in September.

Crowds are much lighter than the summer even when they offer free dining in September. We went 2 years ago during a free dining period. The restaurants were busy but ride lines were not bad.

steamboat willy
06-02-2011, 10:38 AM
This is our anniversary month :wine:, so as you can see we've done many September Trips. We love this month, definitely NOT as HOT:thedolls: as July!

As others have posted, we also go to Parks in the morning and return to the Resort for pool :vacation:break before returning for cooler evenings and fireworks.:fworks:
Crowds would definitely less than the July 4th week!

We love :thumbsup: September!