PDA

View Full Version : Made our ADRs!

Jeddie
06-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi everyone - I've been up quarter before 6 the past 2 mornings and made all our online ADRs for our upcoming 11/26 - 12/4 trip, staying at Contemporary, with myself, DW, DD (4 - almost 5 at travel), DD (2 - almost 3 at travel), FIL and my wife's uncle. Let me know what you think. I preface this because I know these are high on the # of ADRs, but we are a family that enjoys a nice sit-down meal when we can and enjoy getting that break from the parks to regroup as a family and come to the table. And given doing the DDP, we were much more open to character buffets than in the past:

11/26 - room only check-in
Breakfast: On the Road en route to CR
Lunch: Earl of Sandwich in DD
Dinner: California Grill

11/27 - check-out room only/re-check in MYW plus Deluxe Dining:
Breakfast: Chef Mickey's
Lunch: Grand Floridian Cafe
Dinner: DHS Snack or QS (after Fantasmic hopefully)

11/28
Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Lunch: Epcot QS (probably Sunshine Season's)
Dinner: Cinderella's Royal Table (get out and get spot for Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes)

11/29
Breakfast: Tusker House
Lunch: Animal Kingdom QS (prbobably Flame Tree)
Dinner: Biergarten (then hope to see Illuminations)

11/30
Breakfast: DHS QS or Snack (probably Starring Rolls)
Lunch: DHS QS
Dinner: Yachtsman Steakhouse (this may change once Candelight Processional dates are announced)

12/1
Breakfast: Crystal Palace
Lunch: Plaza Restaurant
Dinner: 'Ohana

12/2
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare
Lunch: Epcot QS or Snack
Dinner: Royal Banquet at Akershus

12/3
No real plans this day - DHS QS or snacks for Breakfast or Lunch. Probably grabbing dinner off-property back from Mass that evening.

12/4
Breakfast: Main Street Bakery QS
Lunch: Liberty Tavern
Dinner: MK QS (probably Casey's Corner)
Then time to head home :o(

ledudes
06-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Looks great, lots of yummy spots. I am unsure about the Plaza cause I've never been and I do like Earl of Sandwich, but if u get a chance to try Wolfgang express as a counter meal, it is awesome.....almost as good as a sit down

MississippiDisneyFreak
06-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Those sound great

darthmacho
06-02-2011, 09:17 AM
11/26 - room only check-in
Breakfast: On the Road en route to CR
Lunch: Earl of Sandwich in DD Nice!
Dinner: California Grill

11/27 - check-out room only/re-check in MYW plus Deluxe Dining:
Breakfast: Chef Mickey's Awesome!!!
Lunch: Grand Floridian Cafe
Dinner: DHS Snack or QS (after Fantasmic hopefully)

11/28
Breakfast: Kona Cafe
Lunch: Epcot QS (probably Sunshine Season's) One of my favorite QS!!
Dinner: Cinderella's Royal Table (get out and get spot for Main Street Electrical Parade and Wishes) Good combo, MSEP always a trip highlight!

11/29
Breakfast: Tusker House Thinking of this for my next trip.
Lunch: Animal Kingdom QS (prbobably Flame Tree)
Dinner: Biergarten (then hope to see Illuminations)

11/30
Breakfast: DHS QS or Snack (probably Starring Rolls)
Lunch: DHS QS
Dinner: Yachtsman Steakhouse (this may change once Candelight Processional dates are announced)

12/1
Breakfast: Crystal Palace One of my favorite WDW traditions!!!!!!!
Lunch: Plaza Restaurant
Dinner: 'Ohana I def want to eat there next trip!!!!!

12/2
Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare
Lunch: Epcot QS or Snack
Dinner: Royal Banquet at Akershus Can't get enough princesses myself. Surprisingly great food here too!

12/3
No real plans this day - DHS QS or snacks for Breakfast or Lunch. Probably grabbing dinner off-property back from Mass that evening.

12/4
Breakfast: Main Street Bakery QS Cookies for breakfast? ;)
Lunch: Liberty Tavern Yet to try.
Dinner: MK QS (probably Casey's Corner) I love Casey's. Such a friendly staff!!
Then time to head home :o( I feel your pain. :(

It all sounds good. Enjoy your trip! :mickey:

beksy
06-02-2011, 10:58 AM
You have some great places! The Plaza is one of my mom's favorite places (she loves the banana split). They are mainly sandwiches but are really good and the desserts are yummy! We did Yachtsman on the last trip and really enjoyed it...we walked over from EC and there was a photopass photographer set up along the water. Nobody else was around and he took some of the best shots of the trip with the lighthouse in the background. Breakfast at Kona and Tusker House have always been great experiences for us too.

brivers222
06-02-2011, 11:02 AM
thats what mine are going to be like... i am just wondering one thing though... is there a specific reason that you are using your DlxDP for CS meals?

I am only asking because we are getting that too but never see the value in eating CS on the deluxe plan?

yjgirl32
06-02-2011, 11:56 AM
They all look good to me. Hope you a magical vacation!!!!

minnie-mouse
06-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Looks like a yummy plan, I am jealous! Enjoy.

Bethis26fan
06-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Sounds like a great plan. We will be there the same time you are. :)

Jeddie
06-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Looks great, lots of yummy spots. I am unsure about the Plaza cause I've never been and I do like Earl of Sandwich, but if u get a chance to try Wolfgang express as a counter meal, it is awesome.....almost as good as a sit down

Thanks for the suggestion. We were debating over WP Express or EoS, but my DS and BIL have done EoS the past 2 times and liked it, but given your review, maybe a change in thought is in order. :thumbsup:

Jeddie
06-02-2011, 02:06 PM
thats what mine are going to be like... i am just wondering one thing though... is there a specific reason that you are using your DlxDP for CS meals?

I am only asking because we are getting that too but never see the value in eating CS on the deluxe plan?

I know, especially given what you get with a TS or Signature Dining. Mostly due to our planned park touring for that day, plus DW and I sifted through all the restaurants we've been to in the past and what we wanted to do this trip. Every TS on our plan is new for us and our family, save for CG for me, DW, and uncle, but that is an out of pocket meal since our MYW package doesn't start until the next day. Some CS we have to pay out of pocket since we have some 2 credit meals, and we are touring for 8 days, but only staying 7 nights, so we only get the 21 credits. The CS that I have listed are the ones we've enjoyed on our past trips and pretty sure the kids will enjoy, given their picky appetites :D

cjdami
06-06-2011, 04:31 PM
You need to add Via Napoli to your list at some point in time!
We were just there about 2 weeks ago and the pizza is amazing! I wish I had known I would have eaten there more than once! I know pizza but they have a way of making it and it's totally delicious!! Worth going!!!