PDA

View Full Version : Live from Universal

MizMissy
05-30-2011, 04:51 PM
We are having a great trip to Universal and Hard Rock Hotel. Today is our fourth and last day in the parks. I am a bit sad to report that after experiencing the thrill rides and express pass at Universal, my kids have no desire to return to Disney.
I'll try to do full reports later, but we really are having a great time.

WDWfanatic742
05-30-2011, 05:12 PM
Sounds great about your fam having fun. All kids go through that phase when riding the big rides, they'll be wanting to go back soon enough...

MizMissy
05-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Forbidden Journey is 20 min wait, all other waits are 5-10 min. Parks are not crowded today. We will shop a little in Hogsmeade, ride a few more rides and hope to catch Rip Ride Rockit in Studios one more time.

NJGIRL
06-01-2011, 07:10 AM
Sounds great about your fam having fun. All kids go through that phase when riding the big rides, they'll be wanting to go back soon enough...

I don't know about that. lol My son prefers Universal to Disney. He still likes Disney but likes our days at Universal better.

NJGIRL
06-01-2011, 07:12 AM
We are having a great trip to Universal and Hard Rock Hotel. Today is our fourth and last day in the parks. I am a bit sad to report that after experiencing the thrill rides and express pass at Universal, my kids have no desire to return to Disney.
I'll try to do full reports later, but we really are having a great time.

Glad you are having a good time. If possible give us a trip report when you get back!

BigRedDad
06-01-2011, 08:35 AM
Glad you are having fun. We will be there 2 weeks from today and expect LONG lines and big crowds. We are mainly going to see it for the first time, do what we can with the crowds, swim at the pool, and see my college roommates and their families.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

Disney OB RN
06-04-2011, 01:41 PM
How are crowd levels today?