PDA

View Full Version : Strange thing when making ADR's

Bethis26fan
05-30-2011, 11:51 AM
I made my adr's this morning and everything went well. Except when I mae my dinner ADR at CP on 12-1-11 we are a party of 3 and everytime I picked it had our party maybe split up. I tried 3 or 4 diffrent times and it said it on all of them. We did a breakfast at CP for earlier in the week and it didn't say it. Do you really thing they will split 3 of us?

Strmchsr
05-30-2011, 12:57 PM
It's possible on those large parties. Remember, though, the online system is just a computer. It can only go by the table sizes it has in its inventory and if it doesn't have a table big enough for your party, you can be split. It doesn't always happen, and usually doesn't, but it does sometime. You might trying calling and talking directly to a CM about this on the dining phone number.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-30-2011, 01:11 PM
I also got this message when making many of our ADR's for our last trip. We're also a party of 3, so I thought it was kinda strange as well, I wasn't going to have DD eat on her own.

But, we never had a single issue at any of the restaurants...we were always seated together, sometimes at a table for 3, sometimes at a table for 4.

So, don't panic about it, I would be surprised if they actually split a group of 3 up.

Bethis26fan
05-30-2011, 02:07 PM
I'm not going to stress it worse comes to worse one of us will eat by alone. Probably me so my cousin and aunt can eat together. I just thought it was a little strange on a party of 3. I could understanda party of 5 or more.

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-30-2011, 03:11 PM
It is a little strange, but the computer probably only sees tables of two, but the people will put those tables together as needed.

Have a great trip!