PDA

View Full Version : Made our ADRs!

BelleBeauty
05-29-2011, 09:07 AM
So excited that we hit the 180 day mark and made our ADRs. (Now we only have to deal with the fact that we won't be there for 6 months...) It is DH's first time to WDW and I am trying a bunch of new things! Let me know your thoughts:

Thursday 11/17
- We fly in late, then check into CSR
- Head over to Rixx for a drink and dinner/ snack (never been before)

Friday 11/18
- QS in MK for lunch: probably Pecos Bill
- Dinner at Les Chefs de France followed by IllumiNations and Epcot EMH (never been before)

Saturday 11/19
- QS at DHS (possibly Pizza Planet, though everyone already told us how bad it is. I know but my DH will love the games...)
- Dinner at CA Grill with 9:10 seating to see the Holiday Wishes at MVMHP (so excited - never been before)

Sunday 11/20
- 8am breakfast at Crystal Palace
- QS lunch at MK
- Dinner at The Wave (never been) and then over to MK for EMH

Monday 11/21
- Lunch at Yak & Yeti
- Dinner at Flying Fish (never been to either)
Flying Fish was the only issue we had with online ADRs. We wanted to do the chef's tasting menu but it didn't show any available dates in November. I had to call WDW Dining to get the information and then only a few dates were available during our trip and they didn't work into our schedule. Hopefully the regular menu will also be amazing.

Tuesday 11/22
- Lunch at Biergarten (also a first)
- Dinner QS at DTD or MK

Wednesday 11/23
- Breakfast at Kona (first time, Tong Toast here I come!)
and then we have to fly home :(

Let me know your thoughts or suggestions!!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-29-2011, 02:14 PM
Sounds great to me

EpcotFan182
05-29-2011, 02:46 PM
mmmmm! I think you made some great choices. I really liked Chefs de France, be sure to try the creme brulee:mickey: You're going to LOVE the CA Grill - the food is delicious and the view of the fireworks is amazing. The Biergarten is also one of my favorites - you actually sit at long tables with other parties. I was a little put off when I first heard this but I would up meeting some really nice people and we had a great dinner.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

Disney-4-Me
05-29-2011, 08:40 PM
It sounds like you have a great plan. You are gonna love the Tonga Toast!:thumbsup:

RedSoxFan
05-29-2011, 09:20 PM
Sounds good. We will be there during the same time!!

darthmacho
05-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Thursday 11/17
- We fly in late, then check into CSR
- Head over to Rixx for a drink and dinner/ snack (never been before) Fabulous!!!!

Friday 11/18
- Dinner at Les Chefs de France followed by IllumiNations and Epcot EMH (never been before) This should be a great evening. We did the same last summer. Just to warn you, the area between France and UK was NOT the best place to watch Illuminations. Too many obstructions.

Saturday 11/19
- QS at DHS (possibly Pizza Planet, though everyone already told us how bad it is. I know but my DH will love the games...)
- Dinner at CA Grill with 9:10 seating to see the Holiday Wishes at MVMHP (so excited - never been before) Never tried either, but CA Grill gets rave reviews.

Sunday 11/20
- 8am breakfast at Crystal Palace
- QS lunch at MK
- Dinner at The Wave (never been) and then over to MK for EMH Crystal Palace breakfast is a tradition of ours. Brilliant!!!

Monday 11/21
- Lunch at Yak & Yeti
- Dinner at Flying Fish (never been to either)
Flying Fish was the only issue we had with online ADRs. We wanted to do the chef's tasting menu but it didn't show any available dates in November. I had to call WDW Dining to get the information and then only a few dates were available during our trip and they didn't work into our schedule. Hopefully the regular menu will also be amazing. We did lunch at Yak and Yeti last year, and LOVED IT!!!!!

Tuesday 11/22
- Lunch at Biergarten (also a first)
- Dinner QS at DTD or MK I recommend Casey's. Staff is awesome there!

Wednesday 11/23
- Breakfast at Kona (first time, Tong Toast here I come!)
and then we have to fly home Sounds great!!!!

BelleBeauty
05-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Friday 11/18
- Dinner at Les Chefs de France followed by IllumiNations and Epcot EMH (never been before) This should be a great evening. We did the same last summer. Just to warn you, the area between France and UK was NOT the best place to watch Illuminations. Too many obstructions.

Good to know. I have eaten at Rose & Crown the past few trips to watch there. We will have to scout out a better spot maybe closer to the entrance.

You are right about Casey's too. My DH is a big baseball fan so he will definitely love it!