PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Poly Trip

cather74
05-29-2011, 06:55 AM
So my sister and I were going to book a trip At POFQ for September.Then my other friend asked if she could come. My sister said no problem. Now thanks to this other friend we can stay at the Poly because we can split the price 3 ways. My sister will not know that we are staying there.She'll find out when we get to the ME. She's going to freak because the Poly has such a special place in our hearts. (I can smell the lobby now!)
Surprise #2 My parents are going to have an overlapping trip with us so we can surprise her at the Magic Kingdom and then a nice dinner at Narcoose's! I am so excited! My husband is the best because he will be watching our son who will be 6 months. I will miss them greatly but this new mom needs a little magic and I know all I will think about while I'm there is when my son gets a little bigger and we can do our first family trip!:mickey::cloud9::tink:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-29-2011, 09:25 AM
That,s going to be a fantastic surprise. Have fun.

Jillirose
05-29-2011, 11:13 AM
It's great arranging for surprises :thumbsup: That makes the anticipation even better! Can't wait to hear your trip updates.

SBETigg
05-29-2011, 11:37 AM
Awesome! Sounds like a great time, and what a fun surprise!

Jasminegirlsmom
05-29-2011, 02:37 PM
Your sister is going to love both the surprises. I once surprised my mom on her birthday. My mom, dad and aunt and uncle went to Vegas over her birthday and I was able to surprise her by showing up with my whole family, hubby and DS, DD. She still says it was one of her best birthdays ever.

pdrlkr
05-29-2011, 08:51 PM
:congrats:

vizsla
05-30-2011, 10:58 AM
Have a great time.

mouseketeer mom
06-01-2011, 07:26 AM
Thats a fantastic surprise for your sister!! Have fun!

DisneyorBust
06-03-2011, 09:30 AM
What a great surprise! It's always special to return to the Polynesian, have a fantastic time.