PDA

View Full Version : Club Level and Check Out

Young@Heart
05-26-2011, 12:42 PM
We're staying at GF, Club Level (Yay!!! :minnie:), for one night during our upcoming trip and I was wondering when the use of the lounge ends? Is it 11:59 on the night of check-out, like park tickets and dining credits, or is it when you offically "check out"?

I know we'll be very busy at the parks, and will still have our room at POR the night we check out of GF, but since we'll only be there for 2 days, I'm hoping we can make the most of it :cloud9:

eel
05-26-2011, 12:58 PM
When we stayed club at BWI the staff told us that we were welcome to use the lounge until we had to catch the ME bus back to the airport.

mouseketeer mom
05-26-2011, 03:35 PM
You can keep using the lounge until the end of the day. We always check out of Poly club level, but have a late flight out. So we swim, go to parks, enjoy, then use the lounge bathroom to freshen up before we need to leave for airport, grab a snack, all that good stuff.

Young@Heart
05-27-2011, 10:21 PM
Thanks everyone! :mickey: We're so excited to make the most of this time alone, and some special time at GF. I know we'll be in the parks a lot, and won't be staying there till 11:59pm, but it's good to know we won't be hurried out when check-out time approaches!