PDA

View Full Version : What is the earliest

idreamofdisney
05-23-2011, 01:55 PM
time the bus is at POP to go to DTD on a weekday? We are planning to go to Seaworld and catch the bus from DTD to get there. I'm just trying to plan my times. thanks:)

AllDisney
05-23-2011, 04:38 PM
Why don't you make arrangements for Mears to pick you up at your resort?

We did this last December when we decided to go to Universal for the day:secret:

Mears picked us up right at the resort and dropped us off at the end of the day right at the resort. It worked out great.

JPL
05-23-2011, 08:17 PM
You can also catch the bus to Sea World at the TTC so if you plan it on a day that has Morning EEMH at the MK you can get the but about an hour before the park opens which should get to Sea World right around opening :thumbsup:

CleveRocks
05-24-2011, 08:25 AM
You can also catch the bus to Sea World at the TTC so if you plan it on a day that has Morning EEMH at the MK you can get the but about an hour before the park opens which should get to Sea World right around opening :thumbsup:It's one of those false rumors that just won't die, the one about buses starting to run at the 1 hour mark before a park opens. 365 days a year, park buses start running around 6:30 a.m. This is to accommodate early ADRs.

idreamofdisney
05-24-2011, 11:06 AM
I appreciate your help!