PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake Tower ?

Rosemickey68
05-22-2011, 04:44 AM
We have decided we want to stay at BLT. If we want a 2 bedroom lock off...can they guarantee it...or is it considered a request?

Is it worth paying for the MK view?

Do you think it is possible to get a reservation in July or August for our Jan marathon trip since we aren't DVC members?

JenniferS.
05-22-2011, 12:31 PM
I've been trying to book just a 2 bedroom at Bay Lake Tower. I go on multiple times each day and nothing comes up. I was told that it may be too early or that Disney wasn't sold any of the rooms for oct/nov because dvc people have it booked up. I'm going to keep trying until our trip. Good luck!

ANG
05-24-2011, 02:23 PM
We stayed at BLT last November.

It is totally worth the castle view! Almost every night, we could lay in bed and watch the fireworks. Also, I never realized the castle changes colors every few hours. A beautiful site!

RAIDER
05-25-2011, 03:12 AM
The BLT is a great place and the castle view is great ,however i have found the lake view on the south side more interesting as the day and night view is awesome ,with the electric water parade and glimpses of the fireworks from Epcot and the boats mulling around the bay .
Either view is great and for a first timer with kids you will love the castle view ....I hope it works out for you :thumbsup:

NH Disneyfan
05-25-2011, 06:29 AM
It sounds like you are trying to book a cash reservation at BLT. As a DVC owner, it is my understanding that rooms available for DVC and rooms available for cash are two separate pools. So, if you can't find one online, try calling.

I'm not sure if cost is an issue (a 2 BR at BLT will be very expensive - relatively speaking) and you might want to look into renting from a DVC owner. Just something you might want to evaluate.

NH Disneyfan
05-25-2011, 06:30 AM
Also, when seeking a DVC resort reservation, it is always best to book EARLY, especially if you want to rent from a DVC owner.