PDA

View Full Version : How does Royal Caribbean cruiseline rank?

Mickey 101
05-22-2011, 12:38 AM
We are considering a Mediterranean cruise and found some great deals with Royal Caribbean. We've never gone on a cruise and wanted to know if anyone would like to share their insight as to how they rate compared to other companies, such as Norwegian, Carnival, etc. I know they're not on par with DCL, but that's not in the budget. :blush:

Cinderelley
05-22-2011, 04:09 AM
I LOVE Royal Caribbean. I will not cruise with anyone else - even Disney.

NJGIRL
05-22-2011, 07:54 AM
I know they're not on par with DCL, but that's not in the budget. :blush:

I don't know if that is true. What you can get on Disney, is Disney 24/7, that is the major difference. Disney is a very very nice cruise line, but I have been on others that are just as nice, but without the Disney theme or price tag.

My opinion, when you are cruising around Europe, especially if you have never been there before, you will have enough new experiences and exciting sights to see, that you will not need the Disney theme. Save the extra money, but research your line and ship very well. Talk to a travel agent, family & friends and get their take on RC or any other line you are looking at.

princessjojo
05-22-2011, 08:03 AM
I agree, Royal Caribbean is one of the few we've LOVED. And we've cruised a couple. I think it sounds like tons of fun, but would be concerned wirh such a nice cruise being my first if you aren't sure how your body can take it. Will you be sea-sick at all?

We've looked at them, but haven't been able to say yes yet. Good luck and have a great time should you go.