PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at TL and BB

gregf71
05-21-2011, 04:41 PM
We hope to visit both Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach during our October trip and expect to have lunch at both parks. I reviewed the menus of the various counter service locations online and they sound like basic fare, but does anything in particular stand out for anyone? :tasty:

ibelieveindisneymagic
05-21-2011, 04:47 PM
It really was "regular" park food, as far as I remember. It was fine though :)

A nice touch was that we (on the DDP) had desserts with our lunch, and they let us come back a couple of hours later for Mickey bars as "dessert" - a nice treat in the middle of the afternoon.

DAWS
05-21-2011, 07:44 PM
Very ordinary fare at both. I have enjoyed the wraps, in general.... And, while I love the idea of the all-you-can-drink mugs at the water parks, I still haven't figured out a good method for having the mugs available when I really want them - they are always in the locker...

ThanxForNoticin
05-23-2011, 12:09 PM
Not sure if they still have them, but my kids always loved the pretzel cheese sandwiches at the water parks. It's like a grilled cheese, but on a soft pretzel. Very popular in our family, and I don't remember seeing them too many other places outside the water parks.