PDA

View Full Version : Kids Counter Service DDP?

idreamofdisney
05-19-2011, 10:36 PM
I have heard that it does not matter if you order a child's meal for counter service or an adult meal - the DDP does not seperate them as they do with TS. Does anyone know if this is true? Thanks.

DizneyRox
05-20-2011, 07:08 AM
Your KttW card indicates how many adults and children there are on your plan and you can only order that many of each when you order food. Same for TS and CS...

And remember, children MUST order off the children's menu if one is available...

Basket Mommy
05-20-2011, 10:59 AM
This is true. We have ordered adult meals for our children at counter service. It does not work for table service, but CS credits are not divided into child and adult, so it does not matter. We were told this numerous times by CMs at CS restaurants on our trip in September, so we ordered adult meals for our 2 younger children on our trip 2 weeks ago. No problem. Most of the time it was just the desserts that mattered to the 8 and 6 YOs, because now they have those yummy cupcakes. The 2 younger kids didn't like that the 2 older kids (10 and 13) were getting "bigger" desserts, so we'd grab them a "grown-up" dessert and they were happy.

idreamofdisney
05-20-2011, 11:32 AM
to chocolate and many of the kids meals only come with choc cookies etc Her favorite part of the meal is dessert. I wouldn't even pay for her dining normally because she shares with me and then gets the dessert - at least when we are on vacation we have no problem with dessert being the biggest part of some meals.