PDA

View Full Version : How would you tour HS with Star Wars being reopened?

ann0d
05-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Usually first thing, we do TSM, HTH and RRnC, should Star Wars be bumped up now?

wdwluv
05-19-2011, 11:59 AM
I'm no pro - but it seems to me, I would head straight to Star Tours. Then maybe to Toy Story Mania for Fast Pass? Unless you reallly want to ride Star Tours again. Then I'd go for the FP for Star Tours first, then ride it. Then straight to TSM.

But - I'm sure you'll hear from the pros here. :mickey:

BrerGnat
05-19-2011, 12:09 PM
I'm trying to figure that out too! LOL! We'll be there next week, and I am not sure how to tackle the rides. I know that we won't even bother with TSMM, because I can ride that at Disneyland anytime I want without dealing with the madness. My sister was not incredibly impressed by it last time, so I think we'll skip it.

My plan at this point is to head to Star Tours first thing and try to get a FP. I'll wait Standby if the line is 60 min or less. My guess is that ToT and RnRC will have pretty short waits as soon as Star Tours opens, especially in the first few months. We'll head over that way after we're done with Star Tours. Not much else in DHS even interests me anymore.

MOJoe
05-19-2011, 12:47 PM
I'm thinking get TSMM out of the way first. It's the slowest loading of the attractions, leading to the longest waits. So if you are at park opening, i would go straight there and ride. I would not get a Fastpass first thing, as the line for that is usually longer than for the attraction itself.
After TSMM, i would head to Star Tours 2 for a Fastpass. I might even ride if the wait is only 15 minutes or so. Then i would cross the park for RnRR and ToT.
Star Tours 2 is going to be very popular. But it's ride capacity is big enough that there should not be 2 hour waits. Except maybe this weekend! :darth:

ann0d
05-19-2011, 06:35 PM
Thanks for the advise!:thumbsup:

Fastpasssteve
05-20-2011, 04:45 AM
How would you tour HS with Star Wars being reopened?

...with a light sabre. Lines for the newly opened attraction will be intense. But young children will not quickly forget Toy Story.

Best wishes, and may the Force be with you.

ann0d
05-20-2011, 08:41 AM
How would you tour HS with Star Wars being reopened?

...with a light sabre. Lines for the newly opened attraction will be intense. But young children will not quickly forget Toy Story.

Best wishes, and may the Force be with you.

:haha:

Thanks - We are coming off a cruise and spending one day at the park, my son who is 11 choose HS, he loves Toy Story, Star Wars, Tot and Rock n Roller Coaster, he would just do those four rides all day. This is a great age to take an 11 year to a park.

catkrazy
05-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the advice-we are going next weekend and have been struggling with this too!

ann0d
05-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Thanks for the advice-we are going next weekend and have been struggling with this too!

Awesome, have fun and let me know how it goes. Thanks

darthmacho
05-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Great question! With Star Tours upgraded and Toy Story so popular, I'm thinking that DHS may now be a two day park, and that's how I'm approaching it next visit. In our four trips to WDW we've spent only a half day there each time, but last year we barely scratched the surface, and when it started to downpour, we missed a great deal. Looking forward to it...:mickey: