PDA

View Full Version : DDP Snack list?

idreamofdisney
05-18-2011, 02:24 PM
Does anyone know where I can find a list of the DDP snacks by location and what is included? For example, are there any breakfast items that count as snacks? Also...anyone know where the best ice cream - soft serve and hard ice cream and milkshakes and are any of these on the dining plan as a snack? Sorry if this has been asked before - I was without a computer for 2 weeks and now I'm trying to catch up on my work and fun vacation planning! I think I have as much fun planning the trip as I do when I actually make it there. Thanks to everyone here!!! :mickey:Thank-you very much.

KylesMom
05-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Actually, if you do an internet search, you can find a few sites that do have a fairly up-to-date list of what is considered a snack on the 2011 DDP.

SBETigg
05-18-2011, 04:04 PM
There are lots of breakfast item snacks. Muffins, cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, pastries, fruit cups, yogurt, you'll find these things and more available with snack credits at many venues. The best ice cream is going to change with who you speak to, but also available with snack credits in many places. I don't have a full list handy, but you will not have any trouble finding things.

Going2HeavenRU
05-21-2011, 08:50 AM
As was already stated, the best ice cream depends on who you talk to but I like the Dole Whips for one of my DDP snacks.

I have also used a snack credit for the Main Street bakery at Magic Kingdom for breakfast.