PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast at Epcot

goofygonewild
05-18-2011, 01:55 PM
I thought I heard that 1 place at each park offers early breakfast reservations prior to regular park opening. I found which ones do in the other parks but not in Epcot. ????

KylesMom
05-18-2011, 02:04 PM
Akershus in the Norway Pavilion offers breakfast dining with the princesses. :mickey:

goofygonewild
05-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Does it take ADR's prior to regular park opening? Thanks!

Suz36
05-18-2011, 07:57 PM
We definitely had ADRs prior to park opening - we try to do at least one of these per trip. I love being in the park when it's empty!! Great photo ops!

Narawen
05-19-2011, 01:30 PM
Akeshus (and other park restaurants open before park opening) take ADRs starting 1 hour before the park opening time. Keep in mind on mornings of EMH, the restaurants open at the EMH time, not 1 hour before.

darthmacho
05-19-2011, 04:09 PM
Also, keep this in mind...even though you're getting into the park an hour before opening, if you are a slow eater, or take your time to get ALL the princesses autographs, your seeming leg up on the morning crowd will be negligible because it is a longer walk to Future World attractions from Norway than it is from the front gate. By the time we got to Soarin' after our Princess Breakfast, the line was already up to 45 minutes! :-o

lynnek
05-19-2011, 10:23 PM
We did breakfast at 7:30 at Captain's Grille, then went over for EMH at Epcot. You can order from the menu or choose a very nice buffet. We found this breakfast to be very relaxing, very few people in the restaurant at that hour and then were able to walk over to Epcot. I think we were there shortly after opening, but going in the back way, no crowds:) And I know I learned this from Intercot:thumbsup: We have scheduled this again for oour second trip this November!

Melanie
05-19-2011, 10:33 PM
IMO, Epcot is the worst park for breakfast options.