PDA

View Full Version : May7-15 Beach Club, Club Level Comments#2

Mr_Increddieble
05-17-2011, 12:44 PM
1.- Whilst waiting in line to see Lotso Huggin Bear in the Pixar tent a young boy and his dad walked by and he said, "I demand to see Lotso!" I thought that was fahhh-nee.
2.- We took an exit survey while loading our car. The lady said that a lot of people concurred with us that there is not enough (hardly any) Beach Clug Logo'd merchandise. Hopefully, then, that will change.
3.- Our Club Level room was actually SMALLER than a standard BC room. There was about a 4 ft deep by 5 ft wide section of wall between the bed and the outside wall. Probably for pipes and duct work. I got bumped up so no complaints.
4.- I could not find one good baseball style cap that I thought enough of to buy. Come on merchandising people. How about some classy hats?
5.- There are number of wonderful walks throughout Disney World. One of my favorites is the walk between Epcot and the Beach Club. Especially at night.
6.- Took the young'uns to Winter/Summerland putt-putt course and loved it. The music playing in the background, plenty of shade (unlike Fantasia), pleasant surroundings, and a fun layout. A wonderful way to "dip your toe" into the start of a Disney trip .
7.- The new Haunted mansion interactive queue is kinda neat-o. But not so much that I'd take it over the shorter queue on a steamy day.
8.- The experience of riding Soarin' is greatly enhanced if you are fortunate enough to seat Middle-Middle (Middle section and Middle row).
9.- Funny scene while waiting to see Woody. He was handed a small Bulls-eye figurine and stooped way down with his butt on the ground and hopped while holding Bulls-eye down below him; pretending to ride him. Great character personality.
10.- Check your tire pressure before leaving Disney as the Air Compressor machine at the Hess station on-site is Free.
11.- First time riding Ellen's Energy Adventure. One and Done!

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the feedback:thumbsup:

faline
05-17-2011, 01:30 PM
I really liked the Haunted Mansin queue as well! What did you think of the new hitchhiking ghosts?

Mr_Increddieble
05-17-2011, 02:38 PM
I really liked the Haunted Mansin queue as well! What did you think of the new hitchhiking ghosts?
Yeah. Good call. I loved them. We rode twice and I got the ghost who sits on the top of the Doom Buggy and taps are heads and they turn white light ghost heads and then taps them again and they vaporize into a cloud of dust. Then I got one who sat on top and grabbed my head and put it on his and put his head on mine. There should be some Youtube's out there. Very Fun. A nice surprise.

Jillirose
05-17-2011, 06:17 PM
5.- There are number of wonderful walks throughout Disney World. One of my favorites is the walk between Epcot and the Beach Club. Especially at night.

I agree - love the Epcot skyline, boat horns, sparkling lights on the water. :thumbsup:

slegrant
05-18-2011, 09:48 AM
Thanks for sharing, our trip is coming up in July and we are so excited:mickey:

yjgirl32
05-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Thanks for sharing!

Suz36
05-18-2011, 07:47 PM
We loved Winter/Summerland too! We went on a particularly hot, humid day and I was a bit nervous my children might wilt, but we were pleasantly surprised by the abundant shade! Thanks for sharing!

Momto3littlemice
05-18-2011, 07:57 PM
So interesting to me that you like middle middle on Soarin. I mush prefer the first row because I am very petite and if I'm not in the first row I can see peoples' feet dangling in front of me. That kind of ruins the effect! I always ask for first row!:mickey:

KylesMom
05-20-2011, 11:28 AM
Funny scene while waiting to see Woody. He was handed a small Bulls-eye figurine and stooped way down with his butt on the ground and hopped while holding Bulls-eye down below him; pretending to ride him. Great character personality. I can just imagine what a sight this was! :mickey:

pdrlkr
05-29-2011, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: