PDA

View Full Version : May7-15 Beach Club Club Level- QS Dining Review

Mr_Increddieble
05-16-2011, 02:26 PM
Club Level Food was good but was the same everyday. Not that bacon wrapped scallops really get old but the breakfast offerings did. My son loved the PB&J's as a nice afternoon snack.
Quick Service- (no particular order)
{Did not see any enforcing of the "Get food then get table" policy I heard tell of}.

Wolfgang Puck Express was the best. The pepperoni pizza rivaled Via Napoli. Get there for lunch if you can. It's a great dining plan value. The Choc. Chip Cookies are better than the Brownies. The Cheese Cake was very good as well, light and fluffy and not too filling.
Columbia Harbor House was good as usual and was a cool & peaceful respite. The Fish was tasty and I was sad when it was all gone.
Cosmic Rays was better than the last time I swore it off. If you want a burger you can go to Bay3, where the lines are usually much shorter, even though it says it's for salads and stuff. Seating area is pretty cramped. We were near Sonny Eclipse (upper shelf) but had a hard time hearing him as the place was loud and cramped. If I knew I wouldn't be able to hear I wouldv'e sat outside.
Cap't Cook's was crowded but the food was good especially the Tonga Toast which is a great way to start the day. Forgot to make coffee in the room that day and had to drink Nescafe (Yuk). The outside tables were covered with Love Bugs.
Old Port Royale @ CBR had a good Cuban Sandwich. The area is roomy and festive.
Sunshine Seasons has many great offerings. My wife and son ate there and though I don't remember what they had I do remember walking through the different stations and thinking, "Man, I wish I was hungry".
Hurricane Hanna's is a fun place to eat. Standard fare. Fun to watch children swim while munchin down a burger and fries. They play fun beach music. It kinda feels like you're eating at one of the waterparks.
Flame Tree BBQ The Wife and I had a very good Salad with Chicken and Hot Dogs for the kids. Got a mid-level table near the central "pool". Good solid Quick Service meal.

Overall good experience w/Quick Service. No complaints heard in our group.

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-16-2011, 03:29 PM
Sounds great...did you do QS plan or do you also have TS reviews?

Mr_Increddieble
05-16-2011, 04:25 PM
Thanks for asking.
I'll post the TS stuff tomorrow.
I have to get SOME work done
on my 1st day back.

MississippiDisneyFreak
05-16-2011, 04:48 PM
Don't work too hard

BrerGnat
05-16-2011, 06:08 PM
Great reviews! Thanks for sharing.