PDA

View Full Version : CS Choices for Solo Trip

wildernesslady
05-16-2011, 12:30 PM
Next week I will be in Disney Solo. I'm planning on some time at the MK and most of my time in Epcot. Which of the following CS places would you choose and why.

MK - Pinnochio Haus, Columbia Harbor House, or Captain Cooks.

Epcot - Tangerine Cafe, France, or Sunshine Seasons

paymerich
05-16-2011, 01:32 PM
Lighthouse sandwich. Enough said yumyum.

McLiberal8
05-16-2011, 01:43 PM
My picks, if I had to choose one from each, would be Columbia Harbor House and Sunshine Seasons. I ate at both locations on my solo trip last September, and they were great.
The lighthouse sandwich at CHH is yummy, and there is pleanty to look at within the resturaunt.
I am also a huge SSeasons fan, and cannot go a Disney trip without the strawberry shortcake there.

disneymom15
05-16-2011, 01:44 PM
MK-Columbia Harbor House
Epcot- France or Sunshine Seasons

BrerGnat
05-16-2011, 01:59 PM
Agree with the majority.

Columbia Harbor House at MK (or, although it's not on your list, I really like Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary...might want to consider that one, especially if you want to go from MK to Epcot...Contemporary is a good place to pit stop).

In Epcot, I like Sunshine Seasons. It's a nice place to eat when you are alone.

wildernesslady
05-16-2011, 10:18 PM
Agree with the majority.

Columbia Harbor House at MK (or, although it's not on your list, I really like Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary...might want to consider that one, especially if you want to go from MK to Epcot...Contemporary is a good place to pit stop).

In Epcot, I like Sunshine Seasons. It's a nice place to eat when you are alone.

I have gone to Contempo Cafe. It is delicious. There is a nice variety and the cupcakes are delicious. I haven't been to Captian Cooks for awhile so I thought maybe I would give it a try. Thanks for the help.

jonahbear2006
05-16-2011, 11:04 PM
not a cs but i highly recommend stopping into grand floridian cafe for lunch for the grand sandwich. its only an $11.99 meal so its kinda the same price range as a counter service is.
1.Flame tree bbq
2.paninis from boardwalk bakery and cheesecake brownies,...mmmmmmmmm
3.Kringla Og Kafe
4.Wolfgang puck cafe pizza
5.Contempo Cafe

BrerGnat
05-17-2011, 12:21 PM
I have gone to Contempo Cafe. It is delicious. There is a nice variety and the cupcakes are delicious. I haven't been to Captian Cooks for awhile so I thought maybe I would give it a try. Thanks for the help.

We were sort of grossed out by Capt. Cooks last time we went. We ONLY went for dole whips, but the atmosphere and smell in there really turned us off to the food. And, the food people had looked sort of old and blah. The smell was like a combination of decomposing trash and mildew and it was really dark in there. Felt like a dungeon. I never want to go back there.

Mickey'sGirl
05-17-2011, 12:43 PM
MK - Pinnochio Haus, Columbia Harbor House, or Captain Cooks.
Columbia Harbor House for the Lighthouse sandwich.

Epcot - Tangerine Cafe, France, or Sunshine Seasons
Tangierine Cafe for the couscous and any of the platters. Fabulous fresh and tasty food!!